5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I asked for.
It's simple and well.. it's an apron. So I'm happy. It also came in when I was told it was. I have had trouble with other packages being shipped from out of country. No problems with this one.
Published 23 months ago by Goose

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price!
The apron's are made for smaller people..the tieback's barely come around some of us at the shop. The pocket's are very shallow and narrow very hard to get out our glove's. But overall it is a good product for the price.
Published 19 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: World Pride Unisex 2 Pocket Black Kitchen Apron Bib, One Size in Medium (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I asked for., January 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, March 11, 2014
Does the job. Strings around the back are a bit small, I'd like to double tie it, but for the price, I can't complain. It did take almost 6 weeks for it to arrive though, seller is in China, apparently.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, February 27, 2014
I got 2 of these for under five dollars. Considering the price, they're descent. The woman in the picture must be 4'10", these are really short. Granted i'm 6'6", but these barely cover below my shirt, lol. Better than nothing, i suppose.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice for kitchen, February 14, 2014
of good quality and at a fair price.item arrived within reason from out of states.I would like to note that if more consideration to tying the apron on had 6 to 8 more inches and a few more inches around the neck area this would of got 5 star..designed for very small frame people.I will add some shoe laces or something to make it work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value!, December 2, 2013
These were extremely inexpensive and of a decent quality for the price. These aprons feel soft and silky. This was exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Apron!, November 5, 2013
This apron was a great price. I used it for my Ms. Kay costume from Duck Dynasty for Halloween. I will be able to use it for many other costume ideas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took over a month to arrive, October 22, 2013
The fabric is average and fits perfect. Not cheaply made. My only complaint is that it took over a month to arrive from China!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, October 12, 2013
Great product for price, just be aware of the size....the strings are decently long around the back to tie .

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Lady, October 12, 2013
The apron arrived exactly when promised and was exactly as advertised. Extremely satisfied with my purchase. And no delivery charge! Feel like I hit the jackpot. Thanks. Anna Gewing