Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 22, 2012
Okay, first of all, this is very difficult to get on because it is one piece. I finally got it on after hours(literally) of trying. When it's on, it looks amazing. I don't have the model-skinny body either, so I recommend it to anyone who is willing to fight with it to put it on.
Steps to putting it on are as follows: (My way, may not be right, but better than nothing....)

1) Step into the bottoms and pull them up. Bow in back, straps in front.
2)Seperate the straps. You will have two groups of two's. At this point you should see how they seperate.
3)The seperated straps should have two strands. For the straps to be right, you will need get in between those strands. Split one set of two, pull them over your body and down. Adjust, then do the same with the second set. This will leave the remaining straps and the bra top in the back.
4) In a large mirror, turn around and reach behind. Again, the straps should still be seperated. Repeat the step of splitting both strand sets individually, then bring them to the front. Pull down and adjust accordingly.
Main thing to remember on the top is that each side has two straps that go the same way. That's the difficult thing to master.
5) Fasten bra clips in back, bring neck tie up and tie it.
6) Fix and twists....and there will probably be plenty.

5 stars for looks, 1 for practical use.
on September 30, 2012
i wear a size 8 and it fit well enough. like everyone else, i was confused how to put it on. once i got it on i went to move and the straps rolled. not a sexy look, the stockings are a bit small, for a smaller lady, they would work great and look good. the pasties are one time use, but relatively cheap to buy extras later on. i would recommend this to anyone that is in shape, but not to anyone that has a little bit of curves or tummy.
on August 5, 2013
I'm buying a lot such stuff just because love it, but this thing confused me, not the straps but the material. Absolutely agree with bekalou16, same problem, the item isn't stretchy enough and stockings are very short, just to knees, though I'm just 5'3". In general the set is good but would be perfect for 5'1" and under 130 lbs. Again, the item is not stretchy as usually one size sexy things are, fits XS and S and no more. Luckily I have a good friend to present it, so I'm sure my friend will enjoy it :)
on April 13, 2014
I saw the other reviews of it being difficult to put on, so I took the package with me. Got all the strings in place, and it was really tight. I looked at the package and it said xs.... I wear a 6/8. The straps rolled and I looked like an over weight dominatrix! It was awful. The stockings fit, but were only long enough to be knee highs. I used my own stockings because of this (5'6"). The plastic piece that goes over the button to hold on the stocking broke. It hit my lady parts pretty hard. My husband walked in for his " surprise " only to find me curled on the bed crying with a really nasty welt. Idk if I was sent the wrong one, as they say one size fits all and other people say they are an eight and it fits. You would have to be about 5 foot and 90 lbs for mine to fit properly. I like the pasties....
on March 30, 2016
This item is all over the place. If you can figure out the puzzle of where to put what, the next issue is the sizing. I've never had an item that was both too big AND too small at the same time! The panty was extremely small the the middle area straps were too long ( even after adjusting them)! Then the pasties don't stick. After all is said and done and you decide to wear it for your mate, it isn't crotchless and they're probably going to have to help you out of it. It looks great in the picture, I wish that was attainable.
on May 11, 2013
Ok, so I was worried about getting this because I thought I'd be trying for hours trying to put it on like others said. Not the case. It took like 3 mins from the time I opened it to having it on, well, the main part anyway. I just laid it out on the bed first so that I could see how it works. I love that it has the adjustable straps for the abdominal section, I only wish it did for the top criss-crosses as well..but i am only 5'1" 105 lbs and this fit pretty good. definitely meant for taller people but the length is an easy fix. sexy!!! i have only tried this on so didn't try the heart stickies yet since I read they are pretty much a one-time use
on October 27, 2013
Ended up being too small. Seller refunded money for price of product. It was a big mess even trying to figure out how to put it on. Thanks anyway. Would have been awesome had it of fit and wasn't so difficult to figure out how to put on.
on December 1, 2014
Would not recommend EVER buying this! I'm pretty sure it fits sizing wise, but it was hard to tell given that I could never correctly put it on! After spending 30+ minutes (on multiple occasions) trying to squeeze and manipulate, and just plain figure this contraption out I gave up! I have purchased other strappy numbers in the past that were much easier to put on. This was a horror!
on July 6, 2015
Is totally confusing ad to how to put it on. I have had this thing for over a year and still haven't worn it due to not knowing where to get the strings to sit right on the body. This is lingerie that requires detailed directions to use.
on May 5, 2014
I love both the black and red but never been able to wear either cant figure out how to put it on , no matter what way I try the strings do not line up very disappointed and the hose and garters are knee socks I am 5ft 8 and weigh 130 pound so I am not to big for the size she hose are just crazy small