5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of fun but not for non-technical customers :)
This is my first flying RC toy and it's soooo much fun :) My daughter loves it too.

Published 8 months ago by roman

Published 19 months ago by Keith Guiley

1.0 out of 5 stars Third RC helo bought from World Tech Toys, lasted less than ten minutes., February 24, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
This is the third World Tech Toys helicopter I've tried. When they work, they fly like magic, but the magic just doesn't last. The first two I bought for my son were 3.5 channel units, and they were great, although they didn't last long either. This 2 channel rig would not fly straight. After crashing into furniture the second rotor stopped working. I guess once it broke I no longer had to try and figure out how to keep it airborne.

Got what I paid for I suppose, but will not recommend any WTT helicopter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Out-of-box failure, February 27, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
I did not purchase this from Amazon ... but it was purchased as birthday gift (fortunate that I tried it out BEFORE the birthday party).

This product would not function at all. After inserting (new, tested, fully charged) batteries, the remote control unit would not power up or display on the indicator (LED) lamps, nor charge the (internal) helicopter battery or perform any function at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Another World Tech Toys Failure, March 8, 2013
Michael Dillard (Spotsylvania, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
I didn't buy this copter from Amazon, but like the other POS that I got (Nano Hercules Unbreakable), this is throwing your money away. The Saturn-X is a joke! I got two minutes of flight, no crashes, a couple of hard landings...and it would sit in the floor and the rotors would spin at a low speed and then it would jut go to clicking. I re-charged it, the rotors spun for about two seconds and it just sat there clicking. Another major piece of crap and I will NEVER order anymore world tech toys...made in china crap! I just ordered a Blade MCX RTF as it has high ratings and seems very stable (from Amazon). I will review that one soon. For a cheap, well made good flying copter, it seems that the Symm S107G RC Helicopter is the way to go. Lots of good write ups. I made the mistake of not researching the helicopters...just saw a great deal on another on line company and jumped for it as I was wanting to get into flying a chopper around the house. Big mistake not to research. It's just so easy to do with a computer. Amazon write ups have been great research and youtube is another good place. Anyway, that's my story...and I'm sticking to it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure Junk, and a fire danger, April 18, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
I bought this little cute helicopter and I can tell you it caught fire right in front of me and burned up. I had to grab it and run to the bathroom to put it under water to put the fire out. The entire helicopter burnt up. the battery exploded and this is just after charging it for a few minutes. do not buy this unless you want to loose your home. If it would have worked it looked nice. But is not what it seems to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lot of fun but not for non-technical customers :), December 25, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)

Not sure if this is design issue or it was intended, but bottom propeller stopped working twice first day as internal battery is stuck to wires with double side tape and during crash it rips wire out. I disassemble it and solder wire back and second time I removed sticky tape from battery, so no sticking to wires anymore.

It has no flight stabilization like more expensive drones so the controls are sensitive and also it's IR controlled, so you need line of sight most of the time. Hovewer IR is sensitive enough to work without direct pointing at chopper from reflections, but there were few situations I had to point my remote better, so keep this in mind, it can loose connection even in the same room.

I am giving this toy 5 stars because it's solid value for the price and as long as you can fix occasional wire rip, you will have endless fun with it. It's quite durable for the price, do not be afraid to crash it, it's very light and will not do much damage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk., April 10, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
Blades turned, but didn't have the lift to raise the copter... piece of rip off crap!
I'll never do business with this firm again.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy it, September 1, 2013
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
it didn't even work. I took it apart and the motor wires weren't even soldered in. not recommended for anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk!, June 13, 2014
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
This is the second World Tech Toys Saturn-x 2-channel RC Helicopter. This 1st one did not work so I exchanged it for another one. The second one does not work also. Piece of Junk!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, February 24, 2014
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
loved this toy very easy to ride and is very sturdy, my son loves playing with it, you can buy approved

3.0 out of 5 stars helicopter, January 7, 2014
This review is from: World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter (Toy)
I purchased this helicopter used at a great price.Unfortunately ,it doesn't work.The remote works well for charging up the helicopter.However when you use the controls on the remote the helicopter doesn't respond.Thatis a chance you take when you buy used.

World Tech Toys Saturn-X 2CH IR RC Micro Helicopter