Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: World Tech Toys 3.5CH Gyro Hercules Unbreakable Remote Control Helicopter
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2014
This helicopter is great for people like me who are not very good at controlling RC helicopters. It bounces off of everything and goes right back into flight. The extended range is awesome too. I can't beleive how far it flies before getting out of range. Great for beginner flyers!
on June 11, 2014
Bought this product a week ago and I'm loving it. It flies really well and doesn't break. For gods sake my husband even dropped it from the top of his house just to see if it was that durable, and it didn't leave a mark! Impressive. I love the product and I recommend it to all.
on June 5, 2014
This toy was the perfect gift for my son. Right out of the box it worked great. It was easy to control and the helicopter itself is very sturdy. I've seen it crash a few times and it still works fine. It's an overall great product. I would recommend this to everyone for sure.
on June 10, 2014
I had bought this item for my son. He is abusive when it comes to toy I mean real abusive. No matter what he did to this thing I have not had to do any repairs or ask for a replacement. My son and I really love this thing. Thank you so much!
on November 2, 2015
World Tech Toys 3.5CH Gyro Hercules Unbreakable Remote Control Helicopter
The grandkids loved these, but the durability is not as good as claimed. The helicopter broke on the first flight and is virtually unusable. We are disappointed in this.
on November 25, 2014
I do not know what all this fuss is about everyones product being defective or breaking easily. My personal experience with the toy is quite different. I had bought this for my 8 year old nephew a few weeks ago for his birthday. That packaging was impressive and it was easy to read and undersand the instructions manual. As soon as he opened the present, my nephew went out and did a test drive on it. It flew nice and smooth and he got the hang of controlling the helicopter in an instance. The range it flew was quite far as well. I am truly happy with this purchase and hope to be buying one for my neice too!
on May 8, 2014
I got this as a toy for my husband and he tried to use it and he couldn't control it. When it landed he turned everything off and tried to put it back in the box and it tried to take off?? We called the company on the box and even offered to buy a new remote but they won't call us back even after three phone calls.
on November 1, 2014
I ordered it before looking at the reviews and expected to get junk, and then have a problem returning it. When i got my husbands in i had to try it. It looked just like the pictures. This is his third one, the first 2 broke when they hit the wall and ground. Well i tried it and of course i had to make it go fast and fly up and down the stairs. Well it went up and rite to my room. I ran up stairs just in time to see it hit the fan. I think it did more damage to my fan than the helicopter. I cant understand the reviews now? I have not had any problems at all with mine. I do plan to buy one for my self now. It was so worth that price considering the one he had before was $75 and broke quickly. When he got home we went to the park to use it. I cant believe how fast it was. The distance is a lot better than the others i have used. It did go high and far. With the other ones my husband had were hard to take off and kept falling to the side and spinning. Or would take off to fast and fall when you tried to slow down. This one took off slow like i wanted and was easy to control. I could turn left and right with out a problem.
on March 9, 2016
This was a Christmas gift for my son. It didn't last more than two months, with only a few flights before it was unusable. It only flew high on the first two flights, then it would only hover for the next few....then it started to fall apart, piece by piece, the few times more that it was used. I rarely leave reviews, but this is needed. DO NOT buy this toy!
on May 20, 2014
These guys are paying people on Craigslist to review their stuff. I have had minimal experience with these helicopters, but I haven't seen one work yet. Yeah.

So, take all positive reviews with a grain of salt. They are paying people to write them.