5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Stand
Published on January 17, 2008 by Ash

3.0 out of 5 stars Function on a Budget
This is a great substitute for my heavier, sturdier stand. My only complaint is that bolts have to be re-tightened regularly (that's probably why the Allen-wrench is attached to the stand).
Published on May 12, 2007 by adiaphora

5.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Stand, January 17, 2008
Ash (Fort Walton Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
So far this seems like a pretty good stand. I like the fact that it comes with an allan wrench holder on one of the legs so you don't lose it. The only irritating thing is that the 8-rubber cushions/grips (4 on top for keyboard & 4 on bottom to grip the floor) smell really bad. Smells like a very strong paint or chemical smell. Makes the room stink and is very pungent. I thought it would disipate after a week or two, but it hasn't. My last idea is to remove them, wash them, and spray them with air freshner or something or complain to the company. There were no instructions in the box on how to put it together, but 8 screws later and you are done. I like it other than the burnt rubber smell.

3.0 out of 5 stars Function on a Budget, May 12, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap stand that does the job, May 6, 2013
Kortick (Providence, RI USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
This is the most inexpensive keyboard stand that I have found. But for the price, you get an item that does what it should. It is obviously not meant to hold a heavy or large keyboard, but a 61 key instrument like the kind that Casio or Yamaha makes so many of will be fine with this.

If you need a more sturdy unit because you are using a keyboard with more weight to it, then really you should invest in a more sturdy and expensive model. I noticed that people are saying that the screws are not included. I at first thought that this was the case as well as they were not in the bag with the wrench and instructions. For the benefit of anyone who might be confused like I was, the allen wrench is strapped to the leg and the screws themselves are in the tops of the 'X' section. You need to remove the screws and then put the legs on and mount the base legs. Why did they not put all the items in the plastic bag I do not know, but now you know where to look for them.

Inexpensive stand. Easy to set up. Works fine for light weight keyboards.
I am pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little wobbly, but for the price it's a great deal, June 26, 2009
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
You might want to put off the "world tour" until you can afford something a little nicer to set your keyboard on, but for practicing at home shoved up against a wall it's fine. Adjustable height so you can rock out standing up and sitting down. Want something nicer, spend more. Want a great deal and decent keyboard stand, here it is. Rock on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy very portable stand, July 21, 2011
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
This stand was suprisingly sturdy and portable. A great product, especially given the cost! We were worried the stand would not actually support the weight that it stated it would hold...it did for us! We used it with a heavy, bulky, and dated keyboard and it gave the support we needed to securely hold the keyboard. It also folded easily so it traveled well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Keyboard Stand, September 18, 2007
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
This stand works great, its sturdy and sleek. It was just what i wanted and i received it quickley.

4.0 out of 5 stars Supports my full size keyboard, February 21, 2012
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
I have a full size MAudio ProKeys88 keyboard that weighs quite a bit, and this stand supports it well. I think one reason why it's stable for my use is that I have it in a lower position (I sit in my office desk chair while playing). The picture for this item shows the stand in a taller position, but that would require either a high bar stool, or a standing position while playing. If you use that type of setup, it might not be as stable, but that's not how I'm using it.

Installation was a little awkward because the instructions were sparse (yes, it did come with instructions, and all the tools you need to assemble it), but once I got it assembled and installed, it was fine. There are more sturdy options out there, but if you're a casual player who isn't going to be dancing on your keyboard, then this stand will likely do what you need it to do (hold up your keyboard while you play).

As another reviewer noted, there is a hook on the stand for holding the allen wrench -- that's a nice touch so I don't have to go digging around for the tools if I were to need to tighten or disassemble it (it hasn't needed tightening yet).

4.0 out of 5 stars It works., May 2, 2008
Los W. (Wash., DC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
I bought it to hold up my keyboard. It holds up my keyboard. Haven't had any problems with it. Easy to set up and break down. Looks clean and sleek.

1.0 out of 5 stars A poor stand, January 15, 2009
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
We are not experts on these items, but we received this as part of an amazon package, along with a Yamaha ypt 310 keyboard. The keyboard has 2 fill width grooves underneath, presumably to fit on a stand. It does not work with this keyboard because the stand arms are bigger than the groove (the groove is not full width, but ends short of the edge by about 4 inches on each side). So it rests on top....lots of luck! Not what I expected!.

P.S. I was offered a 50% refund if I removed this posting, so consider the vendor with some scepticism....

4.0 out of 5 stars stand, May 1, 2013
This review is from: World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand (Electronics)
This stand is harder to lock in place than I expected. It does hold the keyboard but isn't as ajustable a I had hoped.

World Tour Single X Keyboard Stand