5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVEEE
Not only do I LOVE Zebra print, but this bag is perfect for what I was looking for! It's my everyday bag to hold my wallet, diapers, wipe case, snacks, etc. I have a toddler whom loves to take EVERYTHING out of my purse, or anyone's purse. The zipper + velcro closure makes it more difficult and keeps my stuff safe!

The only con is that it doesn't have any...
Published on May 25, 2012 by New Momma

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag is small.
Size of this bag is not given in the product details. It is 13" x 12" x5". It is good quality, cute, but is a small tote bag.
Published on January 9, 2012 by Connie Netherton

3.0 out of 5 stars Bag is small., January 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVEEE, May 25, 2012

The only con is that it doesn't have any inside pockets. Instead it does have 2 outside pockets. I sewed on my own thing to keep the straps together because I always had 1 strap falling off my shoulder which gets very annoying.

**This bag has seen better days. After about 2 months of abuse, the seams started falling apart on the side velcro'd pocket. I sewed it back myself, but the side mesh pockets look like they're going to go soon, so I just retired the bag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but small, January 29, 2012
I bought this bag for my wife to carry books to school. Although she was happy with the design, the size and perceived durability were in question. This bag is fine for someone who needs to carry small items that are not very heavy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly like I expected, February 17, 2014
I ordered this bag because I liked that it had a mesh cup holder on the outside. When I got it, not only was it the wrong color, but the mesh cup holder is so small, it squishes even a small plastic water bottle! Also, apparently when they say "brown" they really mean black. It's a black and white bag. I still have it now, but only because I don't want to go through the hassle of returning it and getting a different one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag., March 22, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase. It's well made, attractive with several pockets and lots of room inside. It's a waterproof thick fabric and looks very nice. The handles are just long enough to slip over the shoulder and it sits on the floor and stays upright. Good quality for the reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, March 6, 2013
I'm an avid dog lover, and was looking for a dog themed bag. Bought this one, and I'm highly impressed! Currently, I'm using it as my purse, and it carries everything I need! Plus, I get lots of compliments on it!!! Very satisfied!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect everyday puppy stuff tote!, September 4, 2013
Got this bag for everyday travel for my puppie's things - Love the design and the item is awesome. Super fast shipping and the price was OUTSTANDING!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Tote!, February 8, 2014
This is exactly what I'm looking for! Perfect size to use for work and weekend! It sits up well too! Sturdy enough, but stylish. I put in thermo, little purse, and magazines/notepad/nicknacks :-) Straps are the perfect length to wear over the shoulder, or to carry around on hand. It's a must have, I'm going to have to order more! Great price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but really bad odor, November 14, 2012
I really like the bag and I'm going to try keeping it. However, every time I get near it the odor coming from the bag makes me feel nauseous and makes my head throb. I'm hoping this goes away but I'm concerned about what toxic chemicals I may be inhaling. Another reviewer noted the same thing and had to return the bag. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it gets better because it really is cute and exactly what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to take when I'm training dogs, August 29, 2013
Nice bag. I have a larger gear bag that was expensive and is bulky. This bag is easy to carry, has good pockets to fit leashes, clickers, a water bottle. I take this with me when I train, I can carry a ball and toys, treats and treat bag. Holds a lot and isn't too much to handle when getting to the training room with two dogs.

I received the order faster than expected!

World Traveler Animal Print Collection Travel Tote Bag 12-inch