Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 20, 2012
I purchased this bag to use as a carry-on when flying. It is the perfect size for what I needed. I put a change of clothes, my e-reader, my wallet, and several skeins of yarn for knitting. It is well made and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend purchasing this tote!
on January 20, 2015
I love this tote bag! I work as a nurse and, as any nurse knows, keeping lunch, snacks, a drink & other junk in a bag is a must. I really like the drink holders on the sides. Will buy another one in a different design. Highly recommended.
on November 10, 2014
I had boughten one of these previously and the zipper completely came apart and the ends of the zipper track broke so there was no fixing it. Seeing as how it was probably my fault I ordered another one. I love the colors on this bag, they are very bright. I had to get another one of these bags as they are larger and I just love the pockets on the outside of the bag as well as the large zipper pocket on the outside as well. I use it to carry everything to work everyday including my large lunch tote, my water bottle, most of the items from my purse, and some other odds and ends. I can't wait to use it again as last time it actually replaced my purse in general!
on August 20, 2013
The bag is a great size. I love the side pockets for a water bottle or other things. I only wish it had a smaller pocket for pens & pencils. Overall, it's great!
on March 10, 2015
Tote bag was what I had expected and I wanted to use this as one of my gym bags!
It is a nice size - approximately 13" x 16" (or 17") x 6". I like the zippered outer pocket for my keys and and one of the side pockets for my water bottle. Straps are just the right length for over-the-shoulder carrying.
The color is described as polka dotted pink and green,...but it is more pink and yellowish green. I like it - it's colorful and bright! :)
on March 19, 2016
I bought this to carry some of my larger textbooks in. I haven't used it very much, but it looks like its of excellent quality and would last a long time. It's pretty big too, it held much more than I thought it would.
on January 21, 2016
I ordered this for a new bingo bag. This bag is surprisingly big it holds my bingo dauber a ( I have at least 30 or so regular size) tape, food , drinks, pens and even some books when I remember to take my school books with me. It has a pocket in the inside as well as one on the outside and two side pockets where you can place your keys and stuff. I did not go wrong with this bag at all . It's very durable and the material seems to be able to be wiped off.
on April 13, 2013
The bag is as described and would be great for the reason I bought it.....weekend trips, trips to the beach, etc. However, it had one feature I wasn't expecting at all. It smells of burnt rubber. I've had it out to "air out" for about a month now and the smell is less of a punch in the face like when I took it out of the box but is still there. I'm going to try spraying some Febreze on it to see if that helps, but somehow I suspect it will smell of burnt rubber and Febreze. I hope I'm wrong though.
on October 13, 2015
roomy, water resistant and perfect for the beach or the pool. Can double as an emergency cat carrier when the apartment building fire alarm goes off at 2am and you need to evacuate quickly. (caution when used with live animals, you must leave zipper open for airflow)
on May 8, 2016
Love the polka dots and the coloring of this bag. However...

Con's: -The straps don't seem sturdy enough if you plan to tote medium to heavy things
-Wish it came with inner pockets.

Pro's: -Appears well made, good stitching and no fraying.
-Large enough bag for travel, baby items, gym, or every day use in lieu of purse.