Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 28, 2013
I love it! It's cute, and holds a lot more items than I thought it would. It's sturdy, with 2 roomy zipper compartments, a third slim zipper compartment for papers on the outside. I just ordered 2 more in different styles/colors. I really like the shoulder strap or hand held options. The ability to carry a water bottle around right on the outside of the bag is simply brilliant! That was a major selling point for me. Thanks!
on January 1, 2014
I love this design . It holds every thing I need it to.And my stuff doesn't move around.As I do not like purses where you have to dig thru everything to find what you want. If you carry a lot of stuff in your purse.Then this is probably is not your kind of purse.The front top zipper compartment holds for me a small wallet,small wallet size picture holder they sit beside each other and the coin purse sits on top and check book slides behind everything on its end.The back top zipper compartment holds about the same.The front zipper pocket holds a flip phone and lipstick. I use the water holder to hold my husband reading glass case.
on May 6, 2013
I love this little day pack! Not only is it cute, but it has room for everything without becoming a monster that's over-filled. Room for a medium sized full wallet, hair stuff, medicine, phone,pens, checbook, tissues, and a small water bottle. It fits in a basket well if you bike somewhere, or fits well on the body when the shoulder strap is fully deployed. The material is easy care...wipable clean, and light...I would buy more of them, if it came in different patterns! The seller sent it in a timely manner, which I appreciate.
on January 29, 2013
I FIRST BOUGHT THIS PURSE IN A LITTLE SHOP IN EUREKA SPRINGS ARKANSAS AND I HAD FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE IT STARTED BREAKING THEN I WAS VERY UPSET SO I LOOKED ON THE NET AND FOUD IT AGAIN THANK YOU I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT I HOPE THEY NEVER RUN OUT!
on August 28, 2014
Wow, was this ever a disappointment. I used this for the first time for a trip to Vegas. Three days. On the third day, the zipper broke...the pull just fell off. I was away from my hotel, so I had to keep using it. A couple of hours later, the shoulder strap tab broke off. I had been carrying money, tickets, and a water bottle. I threw it in the thrash.
on February 11, 2015
I bought one of these bags for each of my two daughters to carry their stuff during an upcoming trip to Disney World. I wanted an adjustable strap cross-body bag with pockets to hold a water bottle, sunglasses, an autograph book, some snacks, and maybe a camera for my older daughter. This bag fits all my criteria. It is much cuter and sturdier than I thought it would be. The adjustable strap ensures a snug, comfortable fit for both my 10 year old and my 5 year old, and the size of the bag doesn't overwhelm my younger daughter, either. The outside mesh pocket for a water bottle is much bigger than I thought, too, and even holds a Thermos Funtainer aluminum water bottle, but is better suited for a plastic bottle (less weight to carry and less stress on the pocket). The outside zipper pocket is good for kid-sized sunglasses. The two main zippered compartments are also larger than I expected. One is an inch deep and the other is two inches. Both offer ample room for many items and the larger one easily holds a 7"x 6"x 1" autograph book. There's one more smaller zipper pocket on the back of the bag that could hold something flat like paper or money. My only worry is the strap. I think it could be made of a sturdier fabric and could be fastened a bit more securely, but wearing the bag cross-body style will lessen the chance of the strap getting caught on anything and potentially tearing it from the bag. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase. It's a great bag for kids and teens to carry on vacation or even as a purse.
on January 21, 2014
My Dr said to get a smaller purse because of arthritis in my shoulder. I managed to fit (stuff) everything in this one since the cell phone and water bottle are on the outside. Didn't tell the Doc it weighs the same, just looks smaller.
on October 6, 2014
this is now my everyday purse. i love in a desert and a bottle of water is an absolute necessity. i purchased this because of the water bottle holder. when i have a bottle in the holder the it becomes a little unstable, the purse leans forward, but adjusting the strap and wearing it cross body fixes it.
review image
on January 22, 2015
I loved this purse when I first purchased it, but it too quickly fell apart. The zippers kept catching on the inside seams, and ripped the purse up within a few months use, very disappointed. I bought two others in different designs, and the same thing is happening with them. Other than the zipper parts not being well made, I do like the style of the bag very much.
on September 2, 2014
I really love this bag! Even though it is small, it holds a lot!! I am planning on using it during an upcoming reunion at Mt. Rushmore. It will hold my water bottle (a must have), my camera, wallet, phone, lip gloss, kleenex and mini umbrella with room to spare! I did not like the shoulder strap that came with it, so I have taken a strap off another bag I own and put it on this one...Perfect! I wear the bag cross body and that leaves my hands free while we navigate all the sites.