Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: World Traveler Black White Floral Damask Travel Tote Bag 12-inch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Damask - Black White|Change

on April 6, 2015
It was a little smaller than I thought it would be but there's enough room in the bag for few skeins of yarn, and the side zipper pocket is handy for holding my hooks carrier & stitch markers. Sadly the top zipper that closes the bag is rough to use, because it Really doesn't like unzipping once it's been zipped closed.
review image
on August 24, 2015
Was very excited about this tote bag. I was planning to use it for student teaching and found a matching lunchbox and purse. When it arrived I used it the next day. After one use, I noticed the strap on one side was becoming detached from the bag so I had to sew it (and used fabric glue to stop the unraveling of the strap) after the first use. I am thinking of buying some matching ribbon so I can add a bow to the side to hide my amazing sewing skills (insert sarcasm here). For the price, I am not surprised that this happened and still love the bag because of its adorable design!
If you want to buy this bag, just don't put too much in it or have it hanging on a hook all day (I believe this is what caused my strap issue).
Very cute tote bag. Looks even cuter in person!!

UPDATE: I lightened the load of my bag and a few weeks later, the strap on the other side broke. I am upset at the quality of this bag.
on November 23, 2014
This tote bag is the perfect size. It is not too wide & the height is perfect for folders and book. My ipad, planner and even water bottle fits perfectly in the bag. The side mesh pocket is great for water bottles as well, but I use it for a small umbrella. The zip front pocket is also very useful especially for keys and those items you need to find quickly. The strap is perfect for using over your shoulder. The straps are strong & the material is easy to clean. My previous tote bag did not have straps long enough to put over my shoulder, which had my hands tied up between my purse, morning cup of coffee and keys, I love that now that my hands are a little more free. I got it in the Damask Blue-Black which is great because it doesn't get dirty fast. I will most definitely be purchasing this in other other colors.
on June 10, 2016
Great little bag! Holds a lot for only being 12 inches. Strap is a comfortable length. The water bottle holder on the side is so handy. And it looks absolutely lovely! Many compliments from those who see it. Will be buying more- both as gifts and to keep!
on May 4, 2015
Bought this for a trip to Orlando. It is an excellent travel tote. Not too large, fits under airline seats, has convenient outside pockets for travel documents, is waterproof, has water bottle (or phone) pocket made of elasticized mesh for easy access. It is also tall enough for carrying usual purse items with room enough for a rain poncho or small umbrella. The best part is that it has a top zipper so that everything is secure and doesn't get wet.....or easily accessed by someone else in a crowd.
on December 3, 2015
love this bag!!!! I have had 31 bags for years I PREFER THIS BAG!!!! The straps are perfect length. Pockets on outside are nice one w a zipper one without. Black liner is a lot nicer than the expensive 31 one bags I've had in the best. I have bought these bags as gifts also.
on April 30, 2016
Made of a durable fabric, easy to wipe clean, holds its shape. Straps are a good length to carry over shoulder. Perfect for my bus commute to/from the office. Writing tablets, file folders, and mail fit nicely in this tote. Enough room for a sandwich or snacks too. Outside zip pocket holds bus passes and extras. Outside pocket on other side is roomy. Side mesh pocket doesn't really hold a regular sized water bottle, so I use it to hold my pepper spray key ring.
on November 14, 2013
Nice colors and bag size is just right for my lunch, wallet and personal items to go along with my laptop case. The only problem - that I find on every tote I look at - is that the outside (narrow side) pocket doesn't fit my regular travel coffee mug. Arrgghh! I love the Contigo mugs because they don't drip (until they've been in the dishwasher too many times LOL), but I need a bag that will fit them on the outside without tipping over and would prefer not to have to resort to a diaper bag. Looks like I'm going to have to sew my own holder onto the other side.
on November 4, 2015
So far is holding up just fine. I use it to carry a Bible and notebook to church, and I have plenty of room for another book, etc.. in the main pocket. Zip pocket holds pens, tissues, just fine, and water bottle fits in the side pocket. Good little utility bag for the price. I am getting a few more as Christmas presents.
on March 16, 2016
I like it, but it's definitely much smaller than I expected (my fault, I should have paid closer attention to the measurements). It's not going to hold many groceries...still, I'm keeping it because I like 1) the design, 2) how light it is, 3) the water bottle holder, and 4) the outside front pocket. Imagine this as one of those smaller reusable bags that every store sells these days, but with a few perks.