Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 31, 2016
Great Book
on March 13, 2015
Amazing recipes, super easy to follow and the ingredients are not hard to find. I love this cookbook!
on February 25, 2015
every recipe I have tried in this book is exquisite.
this is without a doubt one of my favorite cookbooks.
on January 18, 2015
Takes a great deal of work for me to find a recipe that I have ingredients for.
on April 9, 2014
I really feel like I stepped up a huge notch when I bought this cookbook! It is a must have book for all serious Vegans! This book really broadens your horizons!!! I am so glad I have it!
on February 19, 2014
I now have all Bryanna's books and would give 5 stars to all of them. Her recipes are reminiscent of traditional childhood dishes. She's made vegan cooking a joy and a hobby. Everything I've tried so far has turned out so delicious. Some recipes appeal more than others but none are bad. Most of them can be easily modified to meet low fat/sugar requirements and she narrates it so well with an endless supply of hints and tricks. With her books my cooking is always a joy and a special event to look forward to. Her books have ignited a passion for vegan cooking.
on October 16, 2013
I love...love...love this book!!! Bryanna has outdone herself in this wonderful book...recipes are all well defined with ease of recipe directions!!! I can't wait to try them all!!!! Love Bryanna's tips too!!!!
on January 11, 2013
It is really a classic of a book. A must for the beginning vegan or the veteran one. I have yet to come to a recipe I did not like. Definitely in my top ten vegan books.
on December 8, 2012
50 countries but no mention of Israel
Listing Palestine/Israel in the index is not only inaccurate but insulting.
Israel exists and has amazing fresh healthy food grown from desert and swamps!
on November 13, 2012
This is the best vegan food I've ever made. Usually things turn out good, but these recipes really have depth of flavor. Tonight I tried the beefy seitan steaks and "who needs foie gras" mushroom pate. A lot of vegan recipes give lots of salt, but these recipes really delivered in many ways. Has changed my idea of what vegan food can be. Once the seitan steaks finished simmering, I reduced the broth (good enough on its own) and added 1/4 cup red wine to pour over the steaks. So good.