- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "World War Z Board Game” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $34.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
World War Z Board Game
|Price:||$11.64 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$23.35 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Join forces with other players to defeat the zombies and save the world, when you play the World War Z Game from University Games
- Includes game board, 4 game pawns, 1 human battle die, 4 zombie polyhedral battle dice, 6 role cards, 47 combat cards, and extinction counter token
- Also includes 6 aircraft tokens, 12 zombie grey zone tokens, 53 zombie horde tokens, 57 threat escalation cards, and instructions
- Based on the action blockbuster starring Brad Pitt, this exciting strategy game is suitable for 2 - 4 players age 12 and over
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I bought World War Z – The Game and after reading the rules, played it with my son, Spencer. Just to be clear, this is an old-school board game with dice and people sitting around the table, conversing and interacting, analog style. This is also a cooperative game, so all of the players are united and playing towards the same goal of eliminating enough zombie hordes that the human race survives. If a player dies, he becomes a zombie and then plays in opposition to the remaining human players, which is an interesting take on the traitor element that is used effectively in Shadows Over Camelot and Battlestar Galactica.
The game board is a map of the world divided into zones, not unlike what you see with the game Risk, but the resemblance to that classic ends there. There are also cards, polyhedral battle dice and cardboard counters. There are rules, which outline the actions a player can take each turn. It doesn’t really matter what actions you take though, because everything will come down to a dice roll.
Each player is given randomly dealt a Role Card, and these roles are not balanced. During your turn, you can move to a new part of the world. You can equip a combat card, showing a weapon. You can battle a zombie horde in an occupied zone, and you must escalate the threat by drawing a threat escalation card to determine how the zombie threat grows.Read more ›
For one, the player cards that can be played are mainly weak, useless or unoriginal. There is no creativity here, just a copy/paste from other games.
Second and worse problem is quality. The tokens feel like they could have been bought in a Dollar Tree kids toy, and the player cards are ACTUALLY printed on standard house hold printer paper. And the packaging is equally poor.
If you want a good zombie game similar to Pandemic, just label one of the diseases 'zombification' and you will have a much better time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's zombie risk only harder. Impossible to play, and even more impossible to win. Snooze fest. You'd do better with the Walking Dead gamea.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fun game,cant beat the price compared to$18 more wanted in stores,Published 15 months ago by Paul Downing
As many reviewers have noted, this is "Pandemic-lite", which is perfect for new gaming groups - or - for gamers like me to introduce non-gamers to an evening of board games over a... Read morePublished 16 months ago by JMN
This game is tough all the way around. From the get-go, you are on your heals and there is no real way to win.