Questions & Answers
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC/Mac
by Blizzard Entertainment
4.1 out of 5 stars (664)
$5.80
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
It is the actual physical box copy of the game
May 9, 2014 by Carl S.
vote
Do not buy this. It comes with the World of Warcraft Standard Edition now: http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-PC-Mac/dp/B00FRESQYG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1417828535&sr=8-5&keywords=world+of+warcraft "Includes Expansion Packs: The Burnings Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria"
Dec 5, 2014 by Joseph W. Brooks
votes
No, only with starter pack
May 27, 2014 by Matthew Pigg
votes
Ofcourse :)
Sep 2, 2014 by Jeff Cheng
votes
I am sorry I do not understand your question. You need the game mailed to you to play it. It's not like some software that you can use a code to play.
Sep 1, 2014 by Lizz Friend
votes
Basically, this just unlocks additional game play for the WoW series, you'll still need the starter pack and pay for gameplay either with a credit card attached to your battle.net account or with game cards purchased at a store. It is $30 every two months for gameplay access (so basically $15 per month to play).
Aug 20, 2014 by BlueWings
votes
Sorry, I do not ship international. Regards, Kelilarc's Shoppe
Aug 15, 2014 by Kathleen Carlile
votes
Yes, they have it separated by region (US, Euro, Asian/Pacific, etc.) so that people can play w/the same languages and time zones.
Jun 4, 2014 by K. Cummings
votes
No, that's for the purchase of the new expansion that is coming in december.
Jun 2, 2014 by Juan Pablo Arciniegas
votes
You HAVE to have internet. You can play solo, but other people will be there and, if offline, you cannot play.
Nov 14, 2014 by Ian
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers