5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain
I wear clogs every day and have for more than 30 years.
These are as good as any I have worn but cost less than half of what I used to pay.
Published on October 14, 2012 by alan goldman

2.0 out of 5 stars Hump !!
Just noticed the right clog has a big hump inside,and i can feel it on the arch of my right foot !! Huh!!! The hump is way higher on the right clog then the left!! The left clog feels normal, just not the right one!! You can even feel the hump if you run your hand over it !! I give up !!! Why does it have to be like this !!!
Published on September 15, 2011 by Denali

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A bargain, October 14, 2012
I wear clogs every day and have for more than 30 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars good experience!!!!!!, January 5, 2013
pablo (plantation, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
I bought it for my mom...she is very happy wore them....they are comfortable and good design...maybe she next time will buy black ones...

2.0 out of 5 stars Hump !!, September 15, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable clog, August 4, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly this item shipped from the UK and was received. Originally it stated a shipping date of almost a month out. I actually received them within a week. This is a great, all-around clog and I love that the company uses renewable resources for the wooden bottom. I wear size 8 normally and this stated it was a little bigger (81/2 US size equivalent) but I find they fit perfectly with a sock.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizer Beware, May 29, 2013
So sizer beware. I wear a size 13US and ordered a size 46EU accordingly. Received them and couldn't place two toes in them. Notified the zeller of the item (world o clogs in the UK) who informed me I should have ordered a size 47. Wellllllllll Hot Hamburger, size 47 on the a'zon sizing chart reads US15. L.o.L I would nev order a size 15. So I chip em back to the UK, cheapest via USPS for $34, yeouch! Seller send me size 47 (US15) and they may, maybe just work. I can zlide 4 toes in and cram the rest. So do I chop the $34 to return these too and buy a larger EUSize, maybe listed as US17? I not sure, but my sole is getting tired of all this bak n forth. Wish the sizing chart (seller blamed a'zon) was correct...

Now, as to the shoe, it appears decent, bare bones, no frillz wooden clog. Like the design I do, if only I could wear it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please check and double check SIZE before ordering, December 16, 2013
Unfortunately got size too small Plus fee for shipping back to Britain was too high! Clogs look cool but too small. Anyone want to buy Men's black clog? Ha... Merry Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars they are the best, December 1, 2013
i so love my am-toffein clogs, they are so comfy even after the first day. i used to wear these back in the 70's and thought of getting 2 pairs of the clogs. they were just as wonderful as when i worn them when i was younger. i plan on getting a few more pairs as i just love how i can just slip them on. i got the brown which is so rich in color and the navy is beautiful. thanks for reminding me how these clogs feel. love them

2.0 out of 5 stars supposedly swedish clogs, October 26, 2013
Too big
Cheap materials
I am dealing as returning is expensive
They look ok
They do not slip on the sole nor inside
The carved footbed is better for people with short toes but only barely shaped
Pass on this one if you love real products

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 23, 2013
I love the feel of my clogs. The shoes are well made, fit exactly as I had hoped and love the deep brown color. I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a pair of clogs.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy , but...., September 3, 2014
This review is from: AM-Toffeln 100 Wooden Clog in brown leather (Apparel)
I haven't had a pair of clogs in ages, and always wore them, so I gave them a try. Just like the "old days" for me. I'm very happy, but I did not know I ordered 2 pair, same color. When I went to return 1 pair, the cost was going to be $125.00!!!! They cost me under $50.00 to buy! So now I have 2 pair, same color. Live and learn...........the fit is true to size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›