5.0 out of 5 stars These are hands down the BEST earplugs!
Published on July 21, 2010 by Kathy

3.0 out of 5 stars better when got from the factory.
ive used this pruduct for a long time. but this is the 1st time i,ve got em from amazon. MISTAKE...... They were old stock and badly dry... As if they had been sitting for a long time. WONT get em from amazon again.
Published 20 months ago by steve

5.0 out of 5 stars These are hands down the BEST earplugs!, July 21, 2010
This review is from: World's Finest Ear Plug---(12-pair) Lg. Personal *Value* Pack (Health and Beauty)
I discovered these online a few years ago, and they saved my marriage! My husband snores so loud that I had left the bedroom, sleeping in another room for 6 years. I needed to find a way back to the bedroom. I tried other earplugs. They were uncomfortable, putting pressure on my ears, causing pain and there were also frustrating to put in. It would take me up to 10 minutes to get them "just right". And they were only so-so at blocking the sound. I decided to try a pair of these. I LOVED them from day one! They were so comfortable to wear (no pain and no pressure). They blocked out, I would say, about 90% of the noise. I was worried that my alarm music would be blocked out, but it isn't. I sleep so soundly now and am still able to hear my alarm clock in the morning. I've re-ordered these several times, getting a bigger pack each time. I've found that I am able to re-use them for about 3-4 months before they start to lose their effectiveness and I toss them and replace with a fresh pair. I would highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars better when got from the factory., October 25, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hearing protection hands down!, December 16, 2012
I have been using these ear plugs for several years now. They are far and away the BEST hearing protection on the market. I shoot at an indoor range and these plugs are all that is required for saving your hearing! These plugs are made from wax impregnated cotton - so they are different from all other plugs.

Pros:
- NRR of 34 is better than anything out on the market.
- Simple to insert and remove.
- No need for double hearing protection - these plugs do it all at once!
- No interference with glasses (they are a plug)
- re-usable many many times

Cons:
- Easiest to insert when warm and pliable - need to keep them in your pocket on the way to the range.
- They tend to leave a bit of residue behind (wax)
- After several years in the drawer, they can get a bit hard - however I found they did become pliable again with warming.

These have a higher NRR than my custom plugs - and they work better! Look no further - this is what you need for hearing protection!

- Hope that helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!, November 27, 2012
These earplugs are AMAZING! I live in a very noisy neighborhood right in the pathway of a Fire station so when a friend of mine told me about them I had to try them. I've been using them for at least five years now and have recommended them and even given some of my friends "samples" to try for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Plugs, July 24, 2010
I use ear plugs at night to drown out the snoring from my spouse. I have tried quite a few products, but these work the best as they are custom fit to your ear. Other ear plugs would start to make my ears ache, but these don't. They are reuseable and come with a little container to keep the current pair you are using.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, October 28, 2011
I use earplugs for sleeping. These are comfortable, and they do block noise well. However, they're not re-usable for very long. After two or three uses, they stop staying put in my ear, and fall out during the night; then they stick quite nicely to pajamas or sheets. They also have an odd odor. I prefer the Mack's brand silicone putty ones, which last much longer, stay put much better, have no odor at all, and cost quite a bit less. (Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs, Value Pack, 6 pr)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can cause damage, July 28, 2013
On second day of use, part of the plug broke off while removing and blocked my ear canal. I had to go to the doctor's office to get it flushed out. I will never use it againl

1.0 out of 5 stars not satisfied, March 4, 2013
Although they do a better job of sound proofing, I did not care for the feeling of putting a play dough type of substance in my ear

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, April 24, 2013
Yes, they aren't cheap, but a 12 pack lasts me a year. You can even use one earplug and cut it in half, it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marriage saver, April 7, 2013
muttmaster (Bishop, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I am an Licensed Acupuncturist. I recommend and tell many of my patients that I have saved a lot of marriages and relationships because I give them to my patients and these ear plugs works so well. Insomnia? Live with a major snorer? Kids and pets keep you up at night? Get these plugs and give it a try, you deserve a good night sleep. It is essential equipment if you have to stay at cheap motels. Good thing that I can afford nicer hotels these day, but I still pack them on trips.

Rate and Discover Movies