Fussode COAT TM is the world's first hyper oleophobic coating DIY Kit manufactured by API Corp., Japan.
The coat is developed based on nano technology for global Smartphones and Tablet PC manufacturers. Many major global Smartphones and Tablet PCs use this as their default anti-fingerprint coating.
1. Ultra oleophobic effect 2. The coating has covalent bonding mechanism 3. Coating effects last for 3 to 6 months 4. The coating thickness is only 10nm, perfectly transparent 5. Easy to clean smudges.
6 . Touch screen becomes exceptionally slippery. 7. 1 bottle capacity equivalent to 3-4 applications. Included 1. Coating liquid 1 bottle 2. Microfiber cloth 1 cloth
Instructions 1. Clean glass surface with microfiber cloth. 2. Drop 10-15drops of coating liquid on the touch screen.
3. Spread the liquid on the screen using a tissue. ( Liquid dries very quickly )
4. Repeat step 2-3 two or three times.
5. Leave device for 8 hrs then wipe off remaining residue. ( Residue can be removed easily with tissue paper )
6. Recoat 2-3 times on different days ( step 4 x 2-3 days )
Remarks : Please do not touch the coated screen for 6 to 8 hrs otherwise the oleophobic film may not bond with the glass perfectly and could be removed easily. Once the coated film bonds with the glass, it will not wear off for couple of months. Tips for a perfect coating !
The coating liquid dries very fast so please do not use cloth which absorb liquid easily.
Small paper tissue is recommended for coating. Please refer to our HOW TO COAT instructional video on YouTube.