Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Worlds Greatest Farter, I Mean Father | Funny Fathers Day Tee | Gift T-shirt
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 17, 2016
Got this for my husband as a father's day gift from his daughter. They have this gross joke with farts between them so it was absolutely perfect. The shirt is a nice normal cotton shirt. The lettering has held on great and it has been washed many many times. I do turn the shirt inside out to try and make the letting last as long as possible with out fading or peeling of any kind. This shirt was a great buy. I recommend it
on July 3, 2015
I liked this shirt, but it was too small - so we sent it back for a new one. I couldn't get a replacement from this seller, so I ordered from somebody else. The shirt is hilarious, and a great Father's Day present, depending, of course, on the father. My husband has had it for a couple of weeks now, it's holding up well.
on February 16, 2015
This shirt was a perfect gift for my husband for Father's Day. I called the store to make sure I would get it in time, and they assured me I would have it in time for Father's Day. I got it just in time as promised. It was a great hit, as it's a funny shirt, and very appropriate, haha. I would highly recommend this shop and purchase from them again.
on July 16, 2014
Shirt didn't tear apart after being washed and if you have a farting new dad like my husband (still laugh with every absurdly loud or long fart) Men! He will love this. A great around the house shirt but I doubt he will ever wear in public
on June 8, 2013
NEEDED SOMETHING FOR MY HUSBAND FOR FATHER'S DAY. WHEN I SEEN THE SHIRT. IT FIT MY HUSBAND TO A TEE. I COULD NOT ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER.
on October 13, 2014
Sent to my dad last Father's Day. A big hit! It fit our relationship perfect! If this is a message that speaks to your relationship then it's a must buy!
on July 18, 2013
Grandpa loves the shirt. The quality is good and it did not shrink in the laundry. The print is clear and nice.
on June 10, 2016
My husband loves this shirt and thought it was a great Father's Day gift. The fit seems to be accurate and he is happy so I am happy. He has a great sense of humor so this was perfect for him :)
on November 17, 2015
I got this for my husband for Father's Day. It runs a little big but not overly. Everyone always gets a good laugh out of it and it's different than the typical 'best dad ever' shirt.
on July 11, 2015
I got this for the husband for father's day and he loved it. It was a great family moment when he opened it. It fits like a comfortable t-shirt would fit and is a great quality.