Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on September 5, 2013
I love this shirt. I don't know what kind of special material they use, or where it comes from, but it feels like cotton of the gods.
I want sheets made out of it. And blankets. Shoot, I want to line my entire house with the material of this shirt.
on March 30, 2016
I read other reviews and bought the shirt 1 size bigger. It did shrink and fits fine. The fabric was not as soft as I would have liked and the words are smaller on the shirt than what the picture shows. other than that it was fine.
on March 4, 2015
I bought the shirt for my husband, he loved it. I m lucky that he has been losing weight because after I washed the shirt it shrunk. He likes the shirt, but next time I will have to be aware about buying a size larger.
on October 8, 2013
I love this shirt! I bought it for my boyfriend who is 6ft 6in so he really could be considered a tall leprechaun. We got lots of laughs at the parades and lots of compliments on its creativity. Shirt fit as expected and was true to size for him. Can't wait to order next year's shirt and see what they come up with next.
on March 28, 2014
I ordered this shirt for my 14yr old (5'11") son. He didn't want a St. Patrick's Day/ shirt like his younger brothers, so I thought he'd get a kick out of this shirt. It was a hit with my son and his friends at school!
on March 18, 2016
The shirt fits as you would expect it to fit. It is made of reasonably high quality material compared to what you might expect, or compared to other "funny" shirts. It doesn't feel cheap. The color of the shirt is a very nice shade of green, perfect for the holiday. It's funny, as you can tell, and for the price it is definitely better than you would like expect.
on March 6, 2015
Purchased this for a friend, he is 6'4". I can honestly say of all his amusing teeshirts (and he does have quite a collection) this one is the BEST! Great material, fit exactly as expected, and the color is a beautiful rich kelly green. It was a great buy at a great price and I couldn't be happier!
on May 10, 2013
I love this st.pattys day shirt! The material is very soft and comfortable. I cut the collar portion off to make it cuter and more feminine. I got a lot of attention on st.pattys day while sporting this sweet shirt!
on April 14, 2014
If buying for someone 6'4" and thin -might by the x-large for length it was alright- but could be a bit longer for him.
Normal height people should have no problem.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 20, 2014
Funny T. As expected. Fit is good. Fabric is nice. Bright. Shipping was fast. If you're a tall guy with a silly sense of humor this shirt is for you.