Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 18, 2013
I like this case, the color is beautiful, a very intense shade of red; it seems durable enough and it looks great on my Lumia. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to brighten up their phone and I also want to say that although it has a good price, it is not cheap looking, it seems sturdy and it fits the phone perfectly, it hugs it. The case also covers a tad of the front part of the phone so if you put it face down on a table for example, the screen doesn't touch the surface of the table, I like that. Great find.
on November 28, 2012
This is a great case for the cost. I wanted a case that would cushion the blows from dropping and other unanticipated abuses etc. My Lumia 920 is red and I got a red case. The color matches perfectly. The case fits perfectly and doesn't add any real heft or bulk. I like the extra protection and the distinct cut outs for the buttons and speakers and lens and flash and headphones. Well worth the money spent.
on February 9, 2013
I am extremely pleased with this product. It fits snug and perfectly matches my red Lumia 920. The glossy finish makes it unnoticeable that I even have a case, but it provides the grip that I was looking for b/c my Lumia was very slick w/o a case. The product was delivered on time and has completely met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with a Lumia.
on March 30, 2013
My black Nokia 920 is a little too slippery in my hand so I wanted a case that solve that plus provide protection. I was looking at using InvisibleSHIELD which I have used on previous phones but the price is pretty high. This solution not only does everything I wanted very well but it's hard to bet the price/value.

When I put this case on my black phone it makes it hard to tell that I don't have an original Nokia Red phone since the color is a dead on match to the Nokia red. It is that great a physical fit and color match! TPU material is soft and not stiff like silicone cases so it has more friction in the hand which I love. Some TPU cases Blue Soft Candy Skin TPU Gel Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 that I ordered don't have cutouts for the buttons which to me is a negative because its more difficult to operate so I love this case. One review I read said this was thick and heavy?! There is no way this is too thick and heavy UNLESS you are looking at the InvisibleSHIELD and want to pay six times the cost and have no color change.

Another plus is this cover DOES indeed have enough lip on the top and bottom so that when you place your phone upside down on a table it DOES keep the curved screen off the table so it doesn't rest directly on the screen glass. The lip on the sides is intentionally lower to look great with the curved glass which is awesome but the top and bottom lips lift the phone off the surface when placed upside down. Love it! Here is the picture closeup http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo3DDNJ2PXIGN0/B009ZRFVWQ/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link

I have a couple of these TPU cases now that allows me to change colors.

There is downside. After several months I notice the color isn't as vibrant and took on a little darkening from my jeans I think?
review image
on January 30, 2013
I bought both this and the white version from this manufacturer. Both cases I found to be adequate; for a while. I have multiple cases for my Lumia 920 because I like to change to a different color every now and again for variety. Both this and the milky white case are developing black splotches in the same spots. At this point this red case has a lot of blackness running through it (and no, it doesn't look good), and the white one shown here is getting blue-ish black splotches.
on February 13, 2013
I was looking for a simple gel type case for my Lumia 920. I purchased this case and it works great.

The red color matches the red Lumia almost perfectly. You have to look really hard, but there is an ever so slight difference. Having said that I don't know that they can get any closer given that the Lumia and the case are made from completely different materials.

The case does not add too much bulk to the phone. I carry my phone in my back pocket. I have no problem sliding the case in and out of my pocket. Some cases grip a bit too much, but this one does not.

A nice feature of having a case like this is that it allow me to prop my phone up against something to watch movies or read while eating. It provides enough grip against the table to hold phone upright.

After about a month of use I noticed that my blue jeans were transferring a bit of color to the case. I don't think this is the fault of the case, or really my jeans. It's just the nature of materials and dyes. The case is still bright red. Just on the edges and corners I notice a slight blue tint.

Overall I'm happy, and for the price it can't be beat.
on February 23, 2013
Most people never even realize that I have the white lumia with a red case. Even people I'm around every day didn't say anything about it for several weeks if they've ever said anything at all. I got stuck with a white phone, and this case really does make it seem like your phone is a different color, not that you have a phone with a case on it.
on February 15, 2013
Fits well with minimal bulk. The color, though not as dark as the picture, is still nice and matches with the phone color. I have the red phone and got the red case. At first, my husband thought there was no case on the phone, it matches that well. It does not provide much grip though, though definitely more than the phone by itself. There is no protection on the screen, but I knew that from the description. All in all, good case, good price.
on December 2, 2012
For the price I wasn't expecting too much from this case, but it fits snugly to my Lumia 920 and does a fine job of protecting it from hard falls and scuffs. The color is very vibrant, so if you've got a black lumia and are looking for something that stands out while protecting your phone, this is it. The best part is, it adds very miniscule bulk, so you keep the form factor of the phone's unique design.
Now, Big negative is that this will not protect the phone's screen in the least bit. There is hardly a "lip" that covers the edges. The other issue is actually due to the phone's curved glass design.
Like I said, I wasn't expecting much from low priced case like this, but it's good enough for day to day use of the less clumsy.
on April 5, 2013
I really love my Nokia 920, but worry about dropping it. I know it is tough, but would like a little cushion around the case.

This skin works well, is semi-soft, and easy to grip. Fits well, and doesn't interfere with the charging pad.