Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$9.49

on May 31, 2004
This is one of those CDs you can pull out anytime and enjoy. I don't think you could ever get sick of the creation. Audio Adrenaline is one of the most correctly-named band in America. They have so much energy and pure power.
From the opening song to the last track, this is a perfect CD. One Christians and non-belivers can enjoy. I have seen Audio Adrenaline in concert twice; they're 100% committed to their work, and you can feel the love they have for what they do on this project.
A look at the TRACS:
#1. Worldwide One: A hard-rockin' entry that has fun and leaves you wondering how the rest of the CD will keep up the tempo.
#2. Church Punks: A little punky, as the song hints. Still keeps the heart pumping. The band has fun with this one.
#3. Dirty: Yep, don't be afraid to get some mud on your face. A great tune with a great message; it is time for Christians to start working. We need to tackle the hard task of helping others, regardless of their beliefs. It is time for all of us to get a little dirty. We need to go where we are needed.
#4. Go and Be: A great follow up to Dirty. This is a song about how we need to "go and be" what we were meant to be. This song really brings out Mark Stuart's unique voice.
#5. Pierced: Slows it down a little. This one is for the ladies. :-) Just kidding, I like it too.
#6. Strong: Great song, once again demonstrating Mark Stuart's unique voice. This is such a great tribute to Jesus!
#7. Pour Your Love Down: This one is okay, but not as good as the rest of the CD.
#8. Leaving Ninety-nine: Can you say Julian Lennon? Wow, it sounds just like him. Good song.
#9. Miracle: A little choppy in the beginning, but it comes back and grabs ya.
#10. Worldwide: Two: Probably the weakest song on the CD. I just can't get in to this one.
#11. Start A Fire: Wow! I have seen them perform this song live at Creation 2003 (East Coast). Man does the song on the CD give a great example of how good this band is live. Rock & Roll is this band's middle name! If you listen closely, this song sounds a little bit like KISS performed it. Glad it was these Jesus-freaks in reality!
#12. Ocean Floor Radio Remix: This song is pure genius; amazing lyrics and music make this one of Audio Adreanline's best songs ever!
There ya have it, my review of a fantastic CD. What are you waiting for? Click the "BUY" button. You won't be sorry.
See ya next review.
[...]
on June 1, 2003
This CD is excellent, in my opinion. I enjoyed the albums after Bloom (my favorite), but none of them rated an excellent. This one definitely is the best since Bloom. There are those who won't like it that well (if you really liked the songs from Underdog & Some Kind of Zombie, you may not appreciate this album as much). Fans of Don't Censor Me, Bloom, & Lift will most likely find this album to be great.
I think it is definitely worth purchasing. The songs, as always, have great lyrics and are definitely empowering.
on April 7, 2003
I got this CD yesterday--now usually every CD I get takes a few weeks before I really like it (except for my Beatles CDs, they didn't take any time to like). For instance, I got 'Lift' for my birthday back in December and didn't really like it until February after I had listened to it over and over. With Worldwide, I loved it from the second I first put it into my CD player. It has great rockers like 'Church Punks' and other slower ones like 'Go and Be'. The greatest thing about this CD is that it's much different sounding than 'Underdog' and 'Lift'. Audio Adrenaline never gets old:) The only song I don't particularly like is 'Start a Fire', but I'm sure I'll like it once it grows on me. The 'Ocean Floor' remix isn't that great, but it's still good (the difference is that the guitars are replaced by an orchestra). So get it--it's their best album to date.
on February 3, 2006
This is one album that is best listened to as a whole; every song builds on the last and complements it so well. Of the 2 "Worldwide" tracks, I prefer "Two," but the song that made my jaw hit the ground was "Miracle." This is a simply beautiful song regarding the miracle of losing your prominence in this life and realizing that it's actually better that way. Very poignant song; a must-hear for anyone needing encouragement in their faith. "Church Punks" is another great one, asking Christian youth to stand up and be counted as one of His. Similarly, "Dirty" invites us to live our faith and not be afraid of getting dirty for Christ. I could go on like this for every song, but you get the idea. This album is very lyrically intricate and just fun to listen to, like all Audio A. albums. You can't get much better than this!
on July 27, 2003
Audio Adrenaline definately PERFECTED their musical style in WORLDWIDE. This is without a doubt their best cd yet! Fans of Audio Adrenaline will love this cd! Really, this has a song for everyone, "Church Punks" is for those rock fans out there, "Pierced" is great for those who like gospel, "Go and Be" (my favorite) is perfect for people who don't really have a definate music style! "Fire", another song on this cd, is a special treat because it is a live recording from a concert that they preformed in their hometown. You can definately tell that they "feed off the crowd" in this song, the recording is packed with energy! Enjoy!
on July 17, 2003
Okay all you Audio Adrenaline Junkies! I am your brother. If you like Audio A, then you HAVE to get this cd! It is SO awesome! Now, if your a first time Audio Adrenaline lover, I suggest the first Audio A. cd you should get is Hit Parade, but I don't know if that's better than this one, I just think it's a good starter cd if you've liked Audio A. for a short time. Okay, more about the cd. It has great hard rock in like Worldwide, Worldwide 2, and Church Punks. A live one, Start a Fire. Alot of soft ones such as Leaving 99, Go and Be, Peirced, and Pour Your Love Down. Some catchy ones such as Dirty, Miracle, and Strong. And then they have last cd's famous mega hit Ocean Floor in the form of radio mix which it has mostly piano instead of guitar. I've liked all Audio A. cd's I have which is all but Some Kind of Zombie and the very first one and I'm just a crazy kid that loves this band. But honestly, this is a GREAT cd for everyone with alot of different tunes to it. GET IT!
on April 25, 2003
I am a huge Auidio A fan. I loved Worldwide! All the songs are great! There's a good mix here with rockin Worldwide 1 and 2 and Church Punks. There's also some slower ones like Go and Be and Peirced. Like I said the're all awesome! Start a Fire is live in concert! I loved this CD. It may even be better than Underdog! Well then again...
Oh well. Audio A fans and fans of great music, this new album will make you wanna go worldwide!
on March 2, 2005
Audio Adrenaline is one of my favorite bands ever...they have an awesome CD collection and put on one of the best live shows I have ever seen. I have seen them 6 times, and they are wonderful each time and their CDs are also wonderful. I own each one proudly and play them constantly.

This one is probably one of my favorite AA CD's. I get sucked into this CD the lyrics are wonderful and the music just helps to amplify the wonderful lyrics. It is a CD that you can shout with and sing with and feel great about singing your faith. It is a fun CD with passion and love build in. I just can't say enough good things about his CD. I just feel great each time I pop this CD in...it makes you feel good and raises your spirits. I love every song on this CD none of them are a favorite and non of them do I skip-they are all wonderful! I recommend this CD to any past AA fan and to anyone who likes great music should also own this CD it is a necessity for any music lover!
on May 5, 2004
This is the first Audio Adrenaline cd I've bought and I really love it. They have a great rocky sound and sing real meaningful lyrics, favourites on this one "church punks", "dirty", "Strong".
You should be aware that this is a very short cd, if you take out the radio remix of "ocean floor" and "worldwide two" which is a reprise, there's only about 32 minutes of new stuff but that's fine. I appreciated getting "ocean floor" anyway as I didn't have it anyway. Also I got a special edition which had a free Audio Adrenaline live concert dvd that was over an hour long so I won't be complaining!!
All in all, good christian rock music with a positive inspiring message,
Thanks for reading.
on March 3, 2003
Okay, it is apparent that Audio Adrenaline may never go back to the hard rocking sound of Some Kind of Zombie, but this album is far better than the soft rock of Lift. If you liked Underdog, this album is definitely for you. If you have never listened to Audio Adrenaline, I would suggest you listen to this CD and Underdog first to understand this band's sound, and then listen to Some Kind of Zombie and appreciate it as an experiment. On the whole, a great new CD from my favorite artist, but softer than I had hoped.