Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 10, 2012 8:01:17 AM PST
I'm starting to wonder if the item I just paid $36.99 for it what it was listed as. When I added this item to my cart and clicked the icon to purchase it immediately after, it was listed as the skylanders 3 pack that included Drobot, a GOLD Flame Slinger, and Stump Smash. There was even a picture that showed the GOLD Flame Slinger in the box with the other two. I could care less about the regular 3 pack and can easily find that one in most stores that sell the skylanders. However, the GOLD Flame Slinger is not so easily found hence the reason I jumped on finding one at the price of $36.99. I ordered this item last week with a projected delivery date of Feb 12-18. Since ordering the listing has been altered to show no pictures of a GOLD Flame Slinger and after browsing some of the reviews, I found another person also stating they bought the one with the GOLD Flame Slinger and did not receive it and instead received the regular 3 pack. So I'm nervously awaiting the arrival of my package and hope I wasn't scammed by an unethical amazon seller. We shall see come next week...

Posted on Feb 29, 2012 9:16:35 AM PST
Arick Inman says:
In Amazons "Product Features" It says this: Includes: Drobot & Card; RARE Gold Flameslinger & Card; Stump Smash & Card.
I ordered this from AMAZON for $19.99 about 2 weeks ago. They are out of inventory everywhere I checked so I'm keeping the order open until they get some more stock.
I can only assume you have maybe accidentally ordered from an individual or second-hand store that has jacked the price up since there are none available right now??
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Drobot, Flamslinger, Stump Smash)
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Drobot, Flamslinger, Stump Smash) by Activision (Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (68)