Customer Discussions > Battlefield 3 forum

Worst company ever - EA?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 16, 2011 2:20:46 PM PDT
C. Sanchez says:
So BF:BC2 was a great game whenever you could play it. The game was quite possibly the buggiest game to get into ever. Friends still dont work properly and logging in is flaky at best, and they are already releasing BF3?!?! I expect that the gameplay for BF3 will have the same issues. Personally, I'm not getting it because supporting EA/DICE and their poor development cycles is like drilling a hole in my head with a dull drill bit.

Posted on May 19, 2011 1:21:43 PM PDT
G. Smith says:
Yeah, because MW3 is gonna KICK SO MUCH ASS, right?

Shut up

Posted on May 19, 2011 9:06:55 PM PDT
S. Ryan says:
This isn't Bad Company or an expansion to it, its an expansion to Battlefield 2 for PC, which was an excellent game.

Posted on May 20, 2011 5:59:34 AM PDT
Jaded Gamer says:
Battlefield 3 is developed for PC gamers and ported to consoles. Bad Company 2 was developed for console gamers and ported to PC. This go around will be entirely different from last year's BF release for the PC community. I can't wait!

Posted on May 21, 2011 12:49:57 AM PDT
Etheldreda says:
I don't know man. I felt that BFBC2 was good for what it was. It had some bugs that stood out, but most of it has been fixed by now.

The Friends list was messed up during launch, but that has been fixed.

Logging in has been smooth for me.

I'm guessing you're just having bad luck with whatever you touch or you're just trying to scare people away from the BF franchise with your negativity.

Posted on Jun 3, 2011 10:44:03 AM PDT
artifexia says:
Well you know what? If you don't like Battlefield, you can go buy a new CoD every 3 months.

Posted on Jun 3, 2011 4:37:54 PM PDT
Grimes says:
Activison is probably the worst high profile game company out there right now, lol

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2011 4:21:40 AM PDT
Andrew Fox says:
+1 to activision being the worst.
Also BC2 WAS plauged with bugs but they have finally fixed the major ones.
There can occasionally be issues now but i'm not holding my breath on it receiving another patch it hasn't had one in over 6 months :(

Posted on Jun 6, 2011 6:22:45 AM PDT
Mat Jones says:
BFBC2 won't receive a patch until after BF3 and thats if it does at all. It was actually going to have a new expansion pack, but DICE canned it to focus work on BF3. I hope they keep supporting BF:BC2, or at least release the expansion pack some day.

BF3 and BF:BC2 are going to be entirely different games. I still play the old BF2 every once in a while, because the gameplay is still really fun.

Posted on Jun 7, 2011 8:31:59 AM PDT
BFBC2 definitely had a lot of issues at start. But most are fixed and it is a pretty stable game now... Plus they released quite a few large maps for free.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 25, 2013 6:22:14 PM PDT
David says:
Too bad the game is just a COD rival.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Battlefield 3 forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  May 16, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3 by Electronic Arts (Windows 2000 / 7 / Vista)
3.0 out of 5 stars   (1,571)