Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Worthington 303955 20-Pound Steel Propane Cylinder...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 21% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Worthington 303955 20-Pound Steel Propane Cylinder With Type 1 With Overflow Prevention Device Valve
|Price:||$46.31 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$3.68 (7%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Engineered design for lightweight strength
- Rugged, damage resistant all steel construction
- Rust inhibiting Durabond powder coat paint
- Interiors that are clean, dry and scale free
- Comfortable hand-holds in the collar for easier lifting
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging
Top Customer Reviews
The tank weights ~36 pounds when full (4.5 gal of propane).
The cost of refill is $21.
UPDATE: it has been 4 years now and the tank is still going strong. Absolutely no rust.
Has not leaked any propane during these 4 years. Definitely recommend!
1. From inspection, material and workmanship appears to be of good quality. The on/off valve appears to be in good shape.
2. *** It has a clear mark of 16.6 lbs on the top. This means, when it is empty, it weighs 16.6 lbs (more on this in a moment) ***
3. It comes "purged", so it is ready to be filled with propane
4. I take it to another local store for propane refill (ACE hardware in my case) and have it filled up with 20 lbs of propane for something like $20 and some small changes (tax included)
I know for fact that I have a full 20 lbs as they weighed it during the whole filling process. So, it now weighs at 36.6 lbs
The main advantage of having my own cylinder is obvious, I know I will get a full 20 lbs every time when I have it refilled as oppose to those exchange propane tank at local grocery store.
Not only that they fill it for just 15-16 lbs for a price of 20lbs, they also charge exchange fee !!!
5. Knowing the weight above, it saves me another $20-$30 from buying those useless propane indicator gauge or magnet. To know how much propane I have left, I can use my bathroom scale.
I take it home and hook it up with my Camp Chef dual burners and all works fine. As I am not a serious BBQ or outdoor cooking guy (I get this more for as needed.Read more ›
I went to buy another one of these canisters yesterday on Amazon, and wow, the price has jumped to $41. You can find these canisters locally for about 20 percent less, so now I would definitely NOT buy this product from Amazon, but would just buy it locally and save 20 to 25 percent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived scratched and the label half ripped off. I wanted to send it back but turned out: I couldn't because we can't send propane tank back even if it's empty and never used so I... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good price and problem free for the last few months that I have had it.Published 3 months ago by tasty