Customer Discussions > SSX - Xbox 360 forum

Would I enjoy this?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 26, 2012 11:06:17 AM PST
A. Iverson says:
I have some fond memories of SSX Tricky on the PS2. I never owned the game and I never got REALLY into it, but I loved playing it at friends' houses. I know this SSX doesn't have split screen, but I've been watching gameplay videos and it looks pretty cool. I'm not usually a fan of sports game of any kind -- realistic or not -- but do you think I would enjoy SSX?

Posted on Feb 26, 2012 11:29:32 AM PST
M.B says:
go play the demo , its on ps3 and xbox live

Posted on Mar 6, 2013 2:17:24 PM PST
Daiyu13 says:
i wasn't into sports games at all, the only thing that interested me about SSX Tricky was being a snowboarder and trying it out, i loved it! the characters were wacky and you got into the game, it was fun, SSX3 added a whole new fun factor to it in being able to customize the looks and all that of your riders. SSX however i didn't like. the controls are so over the top sensitive (at least for me, if anyone has some fix for this, it will increase the fun factor for this game for me 100 fold) and you can't change it, only the button layout. the suits all look the same, just different colors, nothing a whole lot fun about it... the controls being super sensitive made getting anything done nigh-on impossible in game, as i would try to turn a bit to the left and the character would be pulled 50 feet over in that direction. if you haven't played the others, feel free to try it, but in my opinion, if you've played the others, you'll be disappointed, sorry.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  SSX - Xbox 360 forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 26, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
SSX - Xbox 360
SSX - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (149)