The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 4 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Wealthiness In the premiere episode, Adrienne, whose family owns the Palms Casino Resort and the Sacramento Kings, decides to take the rest of the ladies on a private jet to get VIP treatment and sit courtside at a Kings game. The ladies include Lisa, a witty British restaurateur; former child actresses (and sisters) Kim and Kyle Richards, who are also Paris Hilton's aunts; Kelsey Grammer's soon to be ex-wife Camille, and Taylor, a beauty from Oklahoma with big Beverly Hills dreams.
2. Chocolate Louboutins It's Easter weekend in Beverly Hills but that doesn't mean that there is any less drama. Adrienne is on her way to Vegas for a shoot with a hot male model but she reluctantly decides to takes her husband Paul. Meanwhile, Kyle and Kim start squabbling at their family's vacation home in Palm Desert when Kyle accuses Kim of having no life outside her children, an accusation that just might be true.
3. Plenty of Baggage The glam of Beverly Hills meets the glitz of Las Vegas as Adrienne invites the ladies and their husbands to a Jay-Z concert at her Vegas casino resort, the Palms. Camille's husband, Kelsey Grammer, is in New York rehearsing a Broadway play, so Camille relishes this weekend trip with the girls until she and Kyle start butting heads.
4. It's My Party and I'll Spend If I Want To After spending $50,000 on an over-the-top tea party, to celebrate her daughter Kennedy's fourth birthday, Taylor is upstaged by her husband who brings in an even bigger birthday present. Meanwhile, Camille discusses her marriage while relaxing in her Hawaii home and Lisa receives a heartwarming birthday surprise.
5. I Would Never Say That Camille invites the women to New York for the premiere of Kelsey Grammer's Broadway musical, but things are off to a very rough start. Adrienne receives some bad news from home and Kyle is still worried about the fallout from her and Camille's Vegas showdown.
6. The Art of War Still in New York, the women are all reeling over the past evening's meltdown and Kim continues to add fuel to the fire by refusing to stand up for her sister. It's the day of Kelsey's premiere and everyone's nerves are fraught, but it's a glamorous evening and it seems like the women do their best to sweep their problems under the rug -- at least while they are in New York.
7. My Mansion is Bigger Than Your Mansion There is way too much tension among these Beverly Hills beauties, so Lisa decides to lighten the mood and set Kim up on a date with a millionaire friend of hers. Meanwhile, Camille decides to unwind by going shopping. After receiving news that her husband Kelsey was nominated for a Tony Award, she quickly goes on a shopping spree, trying on gorgeous -- and outrageously priced -- dresses.
8. Charity Cases Kyle and Mauricio's seemingly perfect marriage is put to the test as they debate whether or not to take the kids on a romantic trip to Napa Valley for a charity bike ride. Taylor's also giving back, and reveals some deeply personal insights into her past at a charity poker tournament. A surprising new twist in Camille's marriage to Kelsey is also revealed.
9. The Dinner Party From Hell Camille throws a glamorous dinner party at her Malibu home and, in addition to the housewives, she invites a few special guests. The guests, however, bring up a sore subject and sparks fly between all the women in an explosive showdown, as Camille and Kyle's issues are once again exposed.
10. Payback's a Bitch... Just Ask Your Husband Lisa holds a charity event at her restaurant Villa Blanca and the ladies attend to show their support. Camille, however, is still dealing with the fallout between her and Kyle. Taylor also holds a big event -- a Roaring Twenties party. It's the first time Camille and Kyle are face to face since the last blow-up so everyone is anxious to see if they can put the past behind them.
11. How to Behave In an attempt to patch things up between herself and Kyle, Camille invites her to a potentially awkward afternoon of tennis and swimming. Lisa's houseguest Cedric reveals a tragic past no one ever knew about, and Kyle throws an off-the-charts "white party" for Mauricio's 40th birthday.
12. Turn, Turn, Turn With Kelsey in New York for so long, Camille is starting to realize there are cracks in their marriage, while Taylor looks for ways to resolve some of her own marital strife. It's another emotional event for the Richards' family as Kyle's oldest daughter Farrah graduates from college -- the first in the family to do so. But Kyle is upset that her nieces Paris and Nicky choose a trip to Europe over the family milestone.
13. Unforgivable Taylor's birthday is coming up and everyone is excited to celebrate at a huge party on a fabulous Beverly Hills hotel rooftop. Kim and Kyle finally go to blows after years of pent up family frustration. A lot of things are said and their sisterly bond may be broken forever. Meanwhile, another bond is breaking as Camille gets word from her husband that he wants to end their marriage.
14. Reunion, Pt 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Beverly Hills, Taylor Armstrong, Camille Grammer, Adrienne Maloof, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions. Part 1 of 2.
15. Reunion, Pt 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Beverly Hills, Taylor Armstrong, Camille Grammer, Adrienne Maloof , Kim Richards, Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions. Part 2 of 2.
16. Lost Footage Special "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Lost Footage" makes its way to the surface with never before seen footage of the most talked-about Housewives in 90210. With the husbands and Giggy along for the ride as well - everyone's dirty laundry is sure to be exposed.
17. The Dinner Party From Hell: Producer's Cut Just when you thought you could put the knives away, Bravo serves up a second helping of "The Dinner Party From Hell: The Producers Cut." The episode features the hour long dinner with infamous guests Allison Dubois and Faye Resnick.
|Supporting actors||Adrienne Maloof, Cedric Martinez, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump|
|Executive Producer||Brenda Coston|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Seasons 1 and 2 were so fun and entertaining. The rest of the seasons were less than great and the new wives were too crass. But Season 1 is the very best of all seasons.Published 13 days ago by Another opinion
I really loved seeing the first 3-4 episodes of HOUSEWIVES of BEVERLY HILLS. It introduced us to all the ladies and their lifestyles
Some very opulent and over the top,... Read more
My boyfriend judges me pretty harshly for watching this show, but it's my guilty pleasure. I'm also a fan on RHONY as well.Published 2 months ago by JK
This is a good series and it is interesting to go back and watch the beginning now that I know so many things have changed. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Valerie Tucker
I can't get enough of the social moires depicted in this completely contained world of lavish luxe and stone cold stares. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Clint Swart
I LOVE this one because it has the originals. I love seeing how the series began. It even has Camilla with all her marriage crazy. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Deborah Shanahan
There is too much bickering. You get the impression some of it may be staged. I adore Lisa and Ken.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
This was one of my favorite episodes. It was nice to actually see people who were actually wealthy. Some of the other housewife shows have people on there pretending to be rich. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Pet Wisdom
if you like the antics of the housewives and picked the show up in after the first season, it's really interesting to go back and see how both the production and the interaction... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Bette Levin