Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Would this controller be compatible with FIFA 13 and or skyrim for pc?
asked by C. Faulkner on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Can't say about FIFA. Don't own it. I'd assume yes. Nearly all new games support it. I can confirm that Skyrim works perfect with it though.
acondie13 answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would imagine so. It is basically an Xbox 360 game controller but just for the computer, so I think it would be compatible with FIFA 13 for PC. I do not know what Skyrim is, but as long as it is a PC game, all you would have to do is configure it- the controller, with your computer. Hope this helps!
Alain answered on December 19, 2012

A
Unfortunately, I don't own either game. Check the return policies before you order, or better yet go to WALMART and buy the controller to test it out. If it doesn't work well, go return it
D.Snake answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes it will work with Skyrim no problem ,and since FIFA 13 is also on consoles it will have controller support for the PC version. So your good to go have fun.
Wade Wilson answered on December 19, 2012

A
I believe it should work for Skyrim. Not sure about FIFA
Mèêk answered on December 19, 2012

A
This is an official xbox controller. It should work with both of these games. I tried it out with Prototype 2, Spec Ops The Line, and Block Ops 2. Worked perfectly with all of these games.
Dmitriy Luzanov answered on December 19, 2012

A
It works perfectly with any game with gamepad support especially if it is previously from console. I tried Just Cause 2, when my other pad sucked with it, Orcs must die 1 &2, Crysis 1, Binary Domain (probably worked worst out of all the games) , Deadlight, Aliens Versus Predator, Shank 1 & 2, Renegade ops, Super Meat Boy and Trine 2. Everything worked perfectly smooth, Binary Domain is just a bad port but still worked good once i messed around with the sensitivity settings.
Chris Carl answered on December 19, 2012

A
anonymous answered on December 19, 2012

A
I got it working with skyrim but not thoroughly tested yet. I spent most of my time getting it to work well with prince of persia two thrones, and warrior within ( just up the sensitivity and the prince runs forward instead of walking). The sands of time has no controller sensitivity in the game setup so I just used keyboard and mouse on that game. There are programs out there to control sensitivity like "joytokey" just google it. I did not have to go to that extent though. I was able to get through all three games with either the keyboard and mouse or with the xbox 360 controller!
anonymous answered on December 19, 2012

A
I not sure about FIFA. I am sure Skyrim supports it. If one of the games doesn't support it, you could always download key to joystick and configure it yourself. A bit more complicated but the control scheme is custom. (:
Adrian Licea answered on December 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product