Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Would this be useful for a 2 1/2 yr old? He is already counting, etc. LeapFrog LeapPad2 Explorer, Green
asked by lovingwife on August 30, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
My daughter received hers for her 3rd birthday. She's very smart but she does have difficulty with tracing the letters and numbers in the "pet" application. However, for a 2-1/2 year old I'm sure that it would be useful, just as long as it keeps their attention. Some kids do better than others. Mine has a bit more energy and can only play for a short time before wanting to get up and go. If the device lasts long enough, it should be useful for up to 9 years, but I'm sure we'll have quite better equipment to choose from by then.
Scythe944 answered on November 29, 2012
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
My son was 2 1/2 when we got the system, and he did amazingly! The day after he got it, he had already learned to write several letters by himself. We had never practiced letters before!

But it also depends on the game. Many of the games are geared towards older children.
Carly answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
P. Fandrey answered on September 24, 2012
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product