Wouldn't it be funny if Obama was actually behind the birther groups?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2012 1:13:47 PM PDT
Think about it. What better way to discredit his detractors than to convince such a vocal group of them to continually sound like crazy people?

If nothing else, it makes at least as much sense as the entire birther argument.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2012 1:24:02 PM PDT
Dalekmaster says:
You may be on to something. I say we should look at the financing behind Joseph Farah, Dr. Orly, Joe Arpaio and other birthers. Maybe George Soros is paying the bills.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 17, 2012 8:42:27 PM PDT
Raedwulf says:
I don't think he's behind it. From my own experience there are plenty of crazy folk out there and they're perfectly able to hyperventilate and hallucinate all on their own. However, I do believe he's baited them a few times, including the delay in releasing the long form until last year. It's kept the crazy and vocal out there, discrediting all of his critics.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 10:53:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 10:58:05 AM PDT
Ice King says:
Even stranger - imagine if the birthers have been right all this time and he really was born in Kenya and is part of a massive coverup.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 10:55:29 AM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
And then you woke up and realized you were dreaming.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 11:10:56 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 11:11:46 AM PDT
J. Potter says:
That would be more exciting! I have perversely wished for that occasionally, just for the excitement. Considering the damages that would do, wouldn't be worth it tho. *sigh*

Just have to be content with the spectacle of humans continuing to believe all kinds of crazy.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 11:21:36 AM PDT
Raedwulf says:
That would be a really silly waste of imagination.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 11:53:00 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 11:57:08 AM PDT
Ice King says:
True. How's this then:

On the day Obama announces that he was actually born in Kenya I'll get on my pegasus and head out in search of a dragon's nest so I can bring home a few dragon eggs to make a dragon egg omlette for my supermodel fairy wife. I'll take about 5 but I'll really only need one since fairies are so small that one dragon egg will last them a long time.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 12:43:01 PM PDT
C. Gonzales says:
You forgot to add Tim Curry and unicorns to the mix.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 1:31:20 PM PDT
hey, leave some dragon eggs for the rest of us!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 1:39:48 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 1:41:40 PM PDT
Jimmy E. says:
No massive coverup would be needed.

If Barack Obama was born in Kenya and he actually knew the exact circumstances of his birth in a third world new African nation in the early 1960's, there was probably only one paper copy of a birth certificate that was made.

If you put a match to that one single piece of paper, there is no record of a birth in Kenya.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 1:39:55 PM PDT
J. Potter says:
If you want to hide a real problem, make a fake one.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 1:50:18 PM PDT
"No massive coverup would be needed."

It's a little more than just the lack of any evidence he was born in Kenya. There are the two birth certificates from Hawaii, the statements of two members of HDOH, the statements of people who knew him when he was a very small child, the newspaper announcements, the 1967 Johnson Administration inquest, etc.

It really would have to be a massive coverup. Doesn't mean it's impossible, but generally the bigger the alleged conspiracy, the less likely it is.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President
Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President by Jerome R. Corsi (Hardcover - 2011)
3.5 out of 5 stars   (321)