American Guns 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Family Arms Firearms expert Rich Wyatt and team rebuild a tiny 19th-century 'Knuckle Duster'. The team competes for a Colt AR-15. Rich uses his helicopter, his sharpshooter's eye, and his keen negotiating skills to pry Winchester rifles from an eccentric…
2. Guts and Glory Rich and team build a single action revolver for a fast-drawing preacher who is also a Cowboy Action Shooter. Kurt's expert engraving skills are put to the test, and he does everything in his power to earn the raise Paige thinks should be hers.
3. Hand Cannon / Pink Pistol The Gunsmoke crew accepts the challenge to build a 12th-century style hand cannon. Rich teaches Kurt the art of negotiating when they fly out to inspect a huge collection of semi-automatics. Renee may get the last laugh over a customized pink 1911.
4. Wounded Vet Rifle/60s Icons Rich and the Gunsmoke team build a customized scout rifle for a wounded vet so he can hunt again, even with his limitations. Kurt joins Rich on a sale to an investor looking for iconic 1960s guns. The team tricks out a car 007-style. Paige wants a tattoo.
5. Volleygun/Civil War Trade The Gunsmoke team builds a 10-barrel, blackpowder volleygun. Rich strikes a hard bargain with a man selling a collection of WW1 and WW2 guns and takes a gamble when he trades a Henry rifle for two Civil War pieces. Paige gets a lucrative lesson in DCOA.
6. Diamond Anniversary 1911/Shotgun Willy The Gunsmoke crew creates a Wyatt-worthy anniversary gift for Renee: an engraved, silver, 10-carat diamond encrusted 1911 pistol. Rich delivers a customized shotgun to a buyer's castle and an Oliver North-autographed AR-15 to a high roller at a hanger.
7. Cannon Balls/Olympic Dream Ruger Rich's team builds a Civil War era-style cannon that shoots more easily obtained projectiles: bowling balls. They customize a Ruger .22 for a young sharpshooter who aspires to Olympic gold. A philanthropist drives a hard bargain over his European rifles.
8. Hell's Angels Luger/D Day M1 Garand Rich barters for two pieces of history: an M1 Garand used during DDay and a Luger used in Howard Hughes' 1930s film "Hell's Angels". Meanwhile, the Gunsmoke crew races the clock to modify a hunter's favorite rifle for Alaska's…
9. Winchester Yellow Boy/Firefighter Thank You Rich and the crew recreate an 1866 Winchester Yellow Boy for a cowboy client. Renee and Paige bring out an arsenal to host a special shooting event for local firefighters.
10. Custom Barrett/Colt Walker In the season finale, Kurt takes the lead on a client's customized Barrett. Rich and Bob examine two very rare Colts. The gunsmiths face off against the sales team to see who's the better shot.