Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1 Pack|Color: Orange|Change

on November 15, 2013
Pleasantly surprised. My daughter saw the ad on TV so I was sure that it was junk. However, not only is the Wow Cup water tight - I would use it for dark red juice, but it is very easy to clean. Would definitely recommend.
on January 19, 2016
We love WOW cups! This is the only sippy both my son and daughter will use. We don't do spouted cups so these are perfect.

We started them about 9 months with my children and they figured them out pretty quickly.

Cleaning these is very critical or they will develop mildew build up.

Cleaning is pretty easy. Use a good bottle brush to get into all the little spaces.
on April 21, 2014
My opinion its not worth 10 bucks. If you drop it liquid does come out, however if you just turn it upside down liquid doesn't come out so its only have truth as advertised also my 1 and 3 year old got the hang of it on the first try so its pretty easy to use
on January 13, 2016
We love these cups, and this price was awesome...I already owned 2 cups and purchased an additional 8. I have a 9 yo and 5yo that love these cups. We allow them to use these in the car and out and about because they never leak...i even send it in my 5yo's lunch box with water for lunch. It does take a little strength to get the lid on snugly, but no biggie i work out;)
on April 13, 2016
I like these cups and I'm glad I bought them. This is a good deal. My three year old refuses to drink out of them as he can't quite seem to figure out how to use them and gets frustrated. My one year old loves them. If they are violently thrown on the floor (one year old problems!) then a very small amount of liquid comes out. Otherwise, they seem to be spill-proof. My only real complaint is that the lids are difficult for me to get off when I attempt to refill them.
on May 20, 2014
My LO went through every single sippy cup on the market. She simply couldn't figure out how to suck. We tried this cup at 12 months, it was a no go. Tried again at 15months and its a hit. She loves it. One trick we figured out, when practicing it for the first few times with your child is, you need to have the cup totally full till the line. If you don't, the child will need to tilt too much, and suck much harder, and may not be an immediate success or transition to this cup.

Pros:
-Durable construction; much better than most sippy cups
-Super easy cleaning; unlike other cups, no special brushes needed, no gunk that can get stuck in mouth piece/straw
-Better for orthodontic health; same sipping action as in an adult cup, no deforming of gums/teeth like with bottle nipple sucking
-Absolutely no leaks whatsoever, not a drop
-Flow is perfect for babies/toddlers.

Cons:
-It's pricey. I found it at a big box toy store for a few dollars cheaper.

I can't stress how easy cleaning of this cup is. Our new favorite cup! I have purchased a few, all have held up great.
on August 17, 2015
If you are looking for a no spill cup, this is it! It's very easy to wash, the center rubber gasket comes out to wash easily and is not difficult to put back together. I only give it 4 stars because it is so hard to get t screwed on and off! There is barely an edge there and you have to push hard to get it to catch the threads. However I did not have this issue with he smaller handled sippycups made by wow gear. Overall satisfied
on November 1, 2013
My 18 month old is not a big fan of sippy cups or straws. In the right circumstance, he prefers to drink out of a small glass. But when we are on the go, this is a perfect replacement for a bottle. It took him (and his parents!) awhile to get of the valve, but now he loves it! The seal really does not leak at all. I only wish the price was a bit lower so we could have a small army of them!
on January 8, 2016
It only took a few minutes for my children to figure these out. They are a pretty sturdy plastic with a silicone/ rubbery top. The logo rubbed off on my hands but not a deal breaker. There were a couple of times when I could not seem to get the lid s*** enough to stop leaking even though it looks all the way on.
on January 13, 2015
Amazing cup!!! I have been really over using my daughters straw cups and losing all the pieces or trying to keep them clean and wanted something spill proof but simpler and i stumbled across these!! Omg i cant say enough good about them!! Easy to clean and use, my daughter is 2 and was a little confused at first but picked it up quickly! They are 100% spill proof and after a week of use, so far i have nothing but great things to say about them! They have been dropped, washed in the dishwasher, and every other day to day use and so far holding up very well with my destructive toddler! You wont be disappointed! I just ordered 3 more!! :)