Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Nothing But Thieves Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 16, 2006 10:40:30 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 16, 2006 10:52:43 AM PDT
You see, I've been awake at nights trying to understand how three NY skyscrapers (you remember WTC 7, right?) could collapse at speeds just under the rate of free fall, and could generate enough energy to pulverize concrete at the same time! If I'm lucky they'll explain the plans to invade Afghanistan that were on Bush's desk on 9/10/01 and also set my mind at rest about the gag orders on Sibel Edmunds!

I hope they do a better job than those guys at 911research.wtc7.net or st911.org. If they do, I'll be sure to pass the word to my buddies at 911blogger.com.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2006 8:08:46 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 30, 2007 2:23:22 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 9, 2006 5:40:55 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 9, 2006 5:43:12 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2006 1:13:11 PM PDT
J. S. says:
Unfortunately, Americans, to clearly see through this fog of the government and media propaganda you have to do a little research. It is impossible to see through this propaganda in simply 10 seconds on a bulletin board. This story is one of a preponderance of evidence, and it takes time to look at the overwhelming solid evidence which destroys the government's official myth. You will never learn the truth on this bulletin board. You must seek it elsewhere.

Some good places to start, depending on how much time you are willing to spend"

Takes 5 minutes:
http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

Takes 30 minutes or longer
www.wtc7.net
www.911research.wtc7.net
www.911truth.org

Or if you actually like to read books, then simply buy any of David Ray Griffin's four excellent books on 9/11"

Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action
Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action

The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11
The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11

9/11 & American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out
9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, Vol. 1

9/11 & American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out
Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 11, 2006 5:21:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 11, 2006 5:27:03 PM PDT
E. Hjelle says:
Sara,
You must have a very loose grasp on physics. If the WTC buildings were at near free-fall, the 100's or 1000's of tons of building weight would generate a tremendous amount of energy - more than enough to pulverize concrete.

If you are going to spew conspiracy theory tripe, please at least make it internally consistent.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 20, 2006 9:12:56 PM PDT
Welcome everyone...

I just watched something anyone interested in this thread would consider worthwhile...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=press%2Bfor%2Btruth

If you prefer to read rather than to watch, here is the most complete 9/11 site I have discovered yet, using 100% news stories as reported over recent history. There isn't anything here anyone can avoid or gloss over, and more importantly there is much here you saw in the paper but never read, or read but didn't connect with other stories. Facinating to say the least...

http://www.complete911timeline.org

I haven't found all the answers but I am willing to question...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2006 10:23:09 PM PST
Heres some physics 101:

Rescue workers as well as civialians recall the windows blowing out as the towers fell, they believe they heard explosions. What they actually heard though was an air ram, a common fire science/engineering term. For instance, take a book, open the cover and slam it down, feel the rush of air? Now imagine that times hundreds of thousands of pounds. When the floors pancaked an air ram was created, thus blowing out the windows.

So you say the fire wasn't hot enough to cause a collapse?

Wrong!

1) Upon impact the planes ripped apart structural columns at the core of the building.

2) Steel warps around 1100 F, you have to be kidding me if you think the fire wasn't raging at temperatures on that level. Steel warps at 1100 F, now imagine the dead load of the building resting on the steel. Hmmmm that's a lot of weight.

The truss is the firefighters worst nightmare, these were used in the construction of the trade center. What a truss does is spread the load of the floor, this minimizes the use of columns, thus creating more office space.

If anyone has any questions I can be reached at Urbancommando@aol.com

-Fire Science Student
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jun 16, 2006
Latest post:  Nov 14, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about