Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Sun Care Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Wow. It's down to $7.60 today.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 16, 2012 9:26:44 AM PST
Mike Snyder says:
Picked up an extra new copy to collect a couple days ago, at $7.80. It's even a little cheaper today. If anybody has been waiting to pick up this game, I recommend grabbing a copy now. Very enjoyable, and has one of the best single-player DLC add-on's I've seen (Pigsy's Perfect 10).

Posted on Feb 16, 2012 4:59:20 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
I am so close to picking this up...I just played the demo and loved it. Reminded me a lot of Uncharted which surprised me. What makes the DLC so great? (without spoiling it, if possible)

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 3:44:12 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
Pulled the trigger. Couldn't resist how low the price is now. I mean my lunch cost about the same today AND I had Amazon credit which made it free.

Posted on Feb 17, 2012 8:45:33 PM PST
Mike Snyder says:
@Movie Monkey
I played it several months ago, so I don't remember exactly. What I do remember, though, is that it wasn't just a slapped-together cash-in that rehashes stuff from the main game. You're playing as one of the supporting characters from the main game, and he has different moves, weapons, and tactics. It's also more than a couple hours long (if I remember correctly), and just seems really well done. It was like a fresh take on the world of the first game.

Posted on Feb 22, 2012 1:07:08 PM PST
Jadryx says:
Pigsy's Perfect 10 is almost a prequel of sorts as it takes place before the main storyline. You are controlling Pigsy so obviously the gameplay is different than when you were playing as Monkey. It's more stealth based as you can't use the big guy to take out a bunch of mechs in hand to hand combat. He does have a zapper that can stun the mechs if they get too close but it's use is limited. Other than that there is a sniper rifle and some other useful gadgets for dealing with enemies. The voice acting is just as good as it is in the main game (although it is mostly Pigsy talking to himself and his robot buddy) and the length is pretty decent (5-6 hours maybe....I can't remember as it's been a while since I played it) I need to go back to finish off some achievements at some point. It really is a very well done add-on to the game and the story kind of gives more meaning to what Pigsy does in the main game.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 23, 2012 3:42:23 PM PST
Movie Monkey says:
Thanks, I'll probably get this if I enjoy the full game. It looks like it was a good decision to pick it up at $7 because it's back up to $13 now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 16, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about