5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but warm, 100% cotton!
This wrangler cowboy cut shirt is a quality garment. The shirt is warm enough, but breathes, so is not sweaty. The double pockets are perfect, and the cut is roomy. The snap front is easier than buttons, and looks better, too. Recommended for guys and gals! For a heavier weight shirt, try: Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Work Western Long Sleeve Shirt.
Published on May 1, 2009 by Getitright

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, not for the suburban cowboy.
Published on October 18, 2010 by Suburban Cowboy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, not for the suburban cowboy., October 18, 2010
This review is from: Wrangler Men's Cowboy Cut Work Western Long Sleeve Shirt, Blue Stonewashed (Apparel)
This is really a fine shirt. The washed fabric's character is immediately soft and heavier than you might expect. Beware the meaning of 'cowboy cut' though. This shirt's 8 inch drop narrow body is perfect for the mounted cowboy roaming the grassland, herding stray heifers and wrestling calves for branding. This shirt is not so good for the suburban cowboy lifestyle of riding the couch and desk, rounding up stray spreadsheets and wrestling calf-skin clad heifers at the local dance club. I returned the shirt, but will consider buying a size up in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but warm, 100% cotton!, May 1, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars just what the cowboy ordered, February 7, 2009
I purchased this as a gift. This shirt is exactly the cut and style my stepfather prefers. He was particularly pleased with the prewashed feel of it. I would recommend this for anyone seeking to clothe the modern day cowboy or those who want to dress like one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt for the price, January 16, 2012
This is a great shirt for the price. It's like the ones we wore in the 70s. My boyfriend has been looking all over for a shirt like this. It has a nice heft to it, not flimsy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, July 17, 2013
I went 0ne size bigger.I had one of these back in the 80's loved it..wore it out to the point that the ex tossed it out. It is cut(taped going towards the waist..which is why I went to xxl..to make room for my beer gut..LOL:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt for anytime wear, November 25, 2011
I absolutely love this shirt, I have owned Wrangler Jeans and have always liked them, so having been a fan for nearly all of my 64 years, I decided, after looking at this and other similar ones, that I would purchase this. I have to tell you, I wore it yesterday for Thanksgiving and I am wearing it again this morning. It is one of the best looking and fitting shirts I own. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Shirt, March 13, 2011
This is a fantastic shirt. I wear it as a work shirt but it is cut stylish enough that I can get away with wearing it to casual affairs. The thickness of the denim is similar to a medium flannel shirt so I can wear it on a warm day and not sweat. On cold days I can easily layer up as needed and not feel bulked. It is slim cut so EX large feels like a tailored fit for me. However, there is magically lots of room for body movement while working.There is some room for a large gut, but it's really a slim cowboy cut so if this is a concern you might want to try it on first or buy a bigger size than normal. The 'tall' cut is great for a working guy because it's really tall. There is not going to be any 'plumber's crack' here. To me the shirt has enough of a tailored feel that I wear it to social functions every so often. Once I wore it with a tie to go someplace. My wife wrinkled her nose and said it didn't look toooooo bad.Good enough. That's all I needed to hear. This shirt is part of my 'default' apparel and I think it will be the same for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Denim Shirt, April 11, 2013
This shirt is a good fit and the quality is good. I bought this shirt after being reminded of these shirts, via Justified. These shirts were made very popular back in the early seventies by groups like The Allman Brothers Band, David Crosby, Neil Young and a good many more rockers. This shirt, while it looks good, just ain't the same. Those shirts, way back when, we're of a thicker material, and had a w stitched on the pockets.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre styling., April 10, 2013
Everything about this shirt is quite good including the quality of material as well as the styling. The only flaws I can see are the very broad cuffs which look too large on the medium size shirt I purchased.
Also the buttons being press-on, do not have any extra provided in case of damage whilst washing/laundering. This I feel is a serious oberlooked fact since it is quite often that these press-on buttons can get damaged. Can these buttons be purchased anywhere in case of damage?

4.0 out of 5 stars real deal, January 24, 2011
this shirt is what it says it is, the real deal. outstanding price.
was surprised the shirt tail wasn't slightly more fitted. that's ok.
gave a 4 cause not certain since I bought it for someone else.