5.0 out of 5 stars A little roomy
I like getting wrangler ripstop stuff because they tend to be a little thinner and cooler than regular cotton pants and shorts. I live in georgia and i try to avoid what i call "swamp crotch" at all cost. These cargo shorts feel well made and rugged yet cool and airy.

I am usually a 34 or 36. In these cargoes I am definitely a 34. Run a little big.
Published 6 months ago by Joseph Early Killebrew

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Men's Genuine Clearwater Ripsrtop Cargo Short, Knight,40
The short fit as expected, delivered on time at a good price. My issue is the colour? not what I expected, looks faded and diferrent from that illustrated on site.
Published 1 month ago by Mikhail Nakhla

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A little roomy, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Wrangler Men's Genuine Clearwater Ripstop Cargo Short (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel!, May 2, 2014
A pleasure to wear these shorts. Great pockets. The length is just below the knee because I'm a short guy.but that's just the way I want them. Really stillin.

5.0 out of 5 stars good look and fit, December 27, 2013
nice pair of comfortable shorts. very light material. great for summer wear and in southwest florida light fabric is a good thing

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, Style, Price - Dynamite!, July 26, 2014
These shorts have exceeded my expectations in every way. I am a Levi's man & don't typically buy Wrangler products, but I'm glad I took a chance on this item. The material is very comfortable, breathable & feels great as 100% cotton should. The fit is very relaxed & length is just below the knee. Rear & cargo pocket flaps are secured with Velcro instead of buttons, which I really like. If I can find my size in colors I like, I will be buying a couple more.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are really comfortable. Just order a size smaller than normal as ..., September 10, 2014
Bought for my son who has a 32 waist. I thought they were the same as one's we bought in store. The only difference seems to be the Wrangler tag on the pocket is beige not grey. And the fit. I gave the 32's to my husband instead they are actually 34's. Then I ordered 31's for my son.
They are really comfortable. Just order a size smaller than normal as they are quite a bit bigger than the tag says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
I usually take 44 waist, but these fit right. I'm not breaking through these anytime soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, but true to size, July 8, 2014
I wear a 36 and ordered a 38, so they are a little big on my waist but my belt will take care of that. otherwise nice length and comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husbands Wardrobe, July 3, 2014
Excellent fit and strong material. The best part is he loves it!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Cargo Short, June 26, 2014
Wrangler makes good shorts small enough for a 30 waist. Would recommend to everyone.
Hard to find small waist shorts. We always go to Amazon for things like this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large, but otherwise excellent, June 23, 2014
Size seemed more like 34 but with the belt it fits well. I would buy again but a size smaller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›