Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 3, 2011
The fit is very comfy, along with being a little snug but not tight feeling. Nice heavier weight to the denim without being stiff like so many jeans are. Classic vintage look, non blingy, they have nice rear pocket placement and an attractive wide & slightly rounded W on rear pockets. As a rule I hate pockets that are placed wide apart - might as well put a wide load sign on your rear end! The slanted coin/key front 5th pocket placement is a nice touch, subtle but cool. Front pockets are average size/use - not super sized but at least they are useful if needed. The Tuff Buck has bit of a vintage denim look to them, medium to light medium, slight discoloring like they have been washed a few times but no fake worn spots. The size listed was 7/8(med)32. They did not shrink shorter like some Levi's I've had from the dryer. They are as long as my Levi's I bought in 8L & 10L. I wear 28L in Miss Me and Rock Revival. I wear a 6 in Jeans from AZI, Jones New York, Ann Taylor and Macys Style brand. I normally like 33" or 34" in the length - I am 5'5" and like to wear heels from 2.25 - 3.5". These jeans sit at a mid rise to higher mid rise level, just right. No old lady look but not as low as some others. Best of all I found they do not gap, sag, pull and they hold thier shape for a couple of days too. Great for travel, perfect on a long flight or Riding the 4-wheeler! Best to buy them snug but not tight. They will expand slightly after a day but not enough to ditch them.
I will buy them again. Good value for the money! So glad I found them - they Rock! I found them visiting up North @ Cabela's in Mi. Note they did not have them in short or long lengths, was around $47. Save the shipping and hassle shopping once you know which one fits you best & buy them on-line. I have saved a lot in shipping over the years buying w/ Amazon's prime deal. Most times they beat eBay prices & if an item is around the same price somewhere else on line - you can't knock the 2 day free shipping from Amazon. Love it
on November 8, 2011
Nice jeans. I little more bluish than I expected.

BUT I want to raise sizing issue.
Choosing size be careful! They are bigger than actual size in inch they claim. I contacted Wrangler directly asking what US size correspond to actual size (i.e. European size) 27. They said 5-6. It is not true! Jeans that arrived were huge - 29 at least. It is very unsatisfactory and very unprofessional. Have to order a replacement.

Also Amazon says it is free return. Well, not exactly. If you want them replaced by other size you have to pay postage of the replacement. Very disappointed.

UPDATE:
I settled on size 0, which was still larger than my European bought size 27 Wranglers.
... and after few attempts to wear them and preventing them from falling down gave them to my mom, which has slightly bigger size than me. She is happy. :)