Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 10, 2013
I purchased two pairs of these jeans thinking they were the same as what I normally buy at the store; they are not. The branding is completely different, the denim weight is about half of real Wrangler jeans, and these were much smaller than the size on the label. To confirm that Wrangler hadn't recently changed their style, I went to Target and bought another pair a week ago- the Wrangler relaxed fit jeans there were just as I remembered them to be and they were only $15.99. Save your money and get the real thing somewhere else.
on January 20, 2011
I just bought my fifth pair of these jeans from Amazon. They have become my go-to favorite because of their great fit. I'm a big guy at 6'2 and 235. And I'm muscular so I have decent sized thighs and rear end so I need relaxed fit's in order to be comfortable. These fit great and look good without being baggy in the wrong places. Too many loose/relaxed fit jeans assume big=fat and are cut accordingly. These are cut for guys who are of a generally normal body type but who are a bit husky or muscular and need a bit more room in the thighs and seat area.
These denim jeans were a last minute purchase as I do not generally buy apparel online, I prefer to feel the material and make sure that I am getting what I like. These were ordered out of necessity, since I was recovery from back surgery and could not "Go out shopping at the mall".

1. They are not sized correctly, on all pairs. I ordered two, each supposed to be the exact same size but when compared together they were a good 1-2 size off from the size that they should have been.

2. The finish will vary from production to production run, but they were not even remotely the same. One was smooth finish and the other had a vertical texture to it.

I returned both pairs and went back to Levi's which are a better fit and finish in my opinion.
on October 1, 2013
I have been wearing Levis since I was a child. However the quality of Levis over the year have steadily been going down, they simply wear out too fast, and size is not consistent. And now they are making them in China.
These were on lighting deal, and thus $15 less than Levis so I gave them a try. Very happy with them. They fit perfect, quality seems to be good.
I got the Stone Bleached ones, very happy with the look. I like jeans that look a bit rustic, work related.
They claim they come with a one year warranty, however hopefully they will last longer than Levis, which I stated have gone WAY downhill in quality, while the price on them remains high.
These are made in Mexico with Fabric Made in the United States, which I am very happy about. I like to keep my money in North America, I strongly avoid Chinese products.
on December 28, 2008
I bought these jeans for my husband. I thought they were "Relaxed Straight" jeans I had bought at the store which no longer has them available, so I purchased online. They were not the same jeans even though the picture and description were identical. These jeans are a heavier denim, tighter in the crotch and thigh area, and more like a genuine fit. They are ok but not what we wanted. We would return them if purchased at a local store.
on September 24, 2013
I gotta admit, I was very surprisingly pleased with this purchase; I never was a big Wrangler jeans kind of guy, but got these since they were on Lightning Deal of the day and thought with the relaxed fit that I could just simply use to wear hiking or trail walking in the fall. For this purpose, I figured it was worth taking a stab at trying.
Again, much to my surprise these fit and wear better than I had expected; actually have rolled these into my day-to-day jeans rotation--they fit true to the sizing expected and are just simply comfortable. Would recommend, and would have been pleased with them even at full price...Hope this helps.
on November 22, 2013
I bought these expecting them to be the Wrangler jeans I bought in stores. They, unfortunately, are not. They are a very thin denim that proves not up to the task of a physically demanding job. I bought three pairs and within three months every pair had been torn by some piece of machinery or other which a normal pair of Wrangler's had previously proved up to the task for.

Comfortable for sitting around, just don't make these your work jeans if you are in a heavy duty job.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 15, 2013
I got these on a Lightning Deal one day for $24.99. Not a bad deal.

I got the Stone Washed. They are a bit too light washed for my taste. They also have the "worn" look with a few frayed edges here and there. However, these are not the type that have the excessive worn/frayed appearance. They also have stitching across the back pockets that I would prefer not be there.

However, they are $25 Wrangler jeans, which is a good price today, so the color and stitching are not a big deal. Just my preference. More for a younger crowd.

Hope the video gives you a better idea of what they look like. Thanks.
on September 30, 2015
GREAT fit, but unbelievably low quality fabric.

These are not even 3 months old and they are splitting and disintegrating at various points. I am use to jeans lasting at least a year before starting to wear and maybe get holes or tears, but I have never seen anything like this in my life, denim or not. These are splitting, breaking, and tearing at points that are not even stress points.

Edit: they just lowered the price and the fit is indeed incredible. I'm buying another pair, but now I wished I'd just bought a $65 pair of Levis that would have lasted a couple of years. But I'm bumping up the stars because did I mention they fir incredibly comfortably?
review image
on July 4, 2014
My husband is very picky and he just loves these jeans. These are about the fourth pair of the relax fit jeans he has had me order and I'm guessing I will be ordering another pair when these wear out. Great deal great price and great fit. Very comfortable he says and not stiff like other jeans.

See 1 answered question