4.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE RELAXED FIT!
THESE ARE RELAXED FIT!

I bought a pair of these Wrangler Men's Retro Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean, and also a pair of Wrangler Men's Retro Slim Bootcut Jean, both pairs in size 32W/36L.

When these jeans arrived, I was suprised to see "RELAXED" on the label.

Published 13 months ago by CrazyAboutBooks

3.0 out of 5 stars Length of jeans
Jeans are very good, as usual all Wranglers ..... But the length ...Buy one size larger in length than usual! And will link you happiness ...
Published 11 months ago by Big

4.0 out of 5 stars THESE ARE RELAXED FIT!, August 17, 2013
THESE ARE RELAXED FIT!

When these jeans arrived, I was suprised to see "RELAXED" on the label.

These jeans, the Relaxed ones, had a bigger waist and more room in the rise and seat compared to the Wrangler Retro Slim Bootcut Jean. I appreciated the extra room in the rise, but everything else will likely prove too baggy for me, especially the waist (I keep having to pull the jeans up to keep them from slipping down my hips, or cinch my belt so tight that the jeans get vertical wrinkles in them) and the area around the upper thigh. So I will probably return this pair, the Wrangler Men's Retro Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean.

Otherwise jeans are OK. Quality is not excellent, but adequate. Leaving out the mislabling issue, which is Amazon's mistake not the jeans, I would give them 3 stars. But for the price, I'll give them four stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Length of jeans, October 6, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Short, January 28, 2013
The length is lacking in my opinion, this coming from someone who owns countless pairs of the cowboy cut wranglers. These are considerably shorter in length compared to most others of the same Wrangler brand. GO THE NEXT SIZE UP IN LENGTH compared to what you regularly buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars too short..., July 7, 2014
Bryan (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
I am 6'7" and wear 38waist 36 length. never had 36 length be too short but these fit like a 34 length or even shorter. will never be able to wear them as pants. guess i have another pair of cutoffs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler мужчин ретро среднесрочный рост Boot Cut Жан,, June 12, 2014
thank you!
I bought myself and was satisfied, even more delighted
all great
excellent quality
fast delivery
I will recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler jeans, April 25, 2014
Perfect and just what he wanted. He has been wearing these jeans now for years and the only ones he finds comfortable. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Have Purchased Several Pairs, February 2, 2014
Have purchased several pairs from Wrangler direct and from Amazon. 2 of these have been a good 1/2 to 3/4 inch shorter than stated length. Also, the fit in the "seat" area has not been consistent with the predecessor of these jeans. Back pockets on the last 2 pairs have had to be "broken" in to fit my wallet which is large, but not that large. Still, these are well made jeans and should prove to be durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and light bootcut, September 9, 2013
Yeap, now i was buy this model again because i love it:) nice color and good quality, made in mexico, 34x34 the exact size. Light bootcut, relaxed fit, perfect for cowboy boots and for casual shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jeans, May 10, 2013
Thanks. I'm received perfect jeans, fit as expected,all the particulars of the goods were exactly are specified. I received exactly what I'm expected, no surprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Men's Retro Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean, Trail Worn, 36x34 Wrangler, March 20, 2013
I was really nervous about ordering clothing online, but I am thrilled that they fit my husband perfectly. And, he was pleased with the quality and style.

Wrangler Men's Retro Mid Rise Boot Cut Jean