5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans
I like the classic look, fit and practical colour of these jeans, I've chosen them for my husband among many others
Published 9 months ago by Olga Dobrushina

3.0 out of 5 stars Good jean for style
Published 7 months ago by Erich Reneau

3.0 out of 5 stars Good jean for style, December 31, 2013
These jeans are good for the style. If you want to wear Wranglers that already look worn in and are more "styish" these will suit you well. They in no way compare to Wrangler's Cowboy Cut jeans as far as fit or quality. I didn't like the low rise as I am used to wearing Wrangler Cowboy Cut Slim Fit jeans that actually fit on the waist. These fit well below the waist. I also thought that they were shorter than the Cowboy Cut jeans. I recommend buying longer than your normal inseam, especially if you plan to stack over cowboy boots.

I reordered them in a longer inseam to wear when I go out with my wife and she wants me to look more "stylish" but will not be wearing them with a shirt tucked because it's impossible to keep your shirt tucked in with the low rise. Definitely not work or riding suitable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, November 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, March 28, 2013
Maxwell Hawk (WICHITA, KANSAS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wrangler Men's Retro Slim Straight Jean (Apparel)
I'm 17 years old and jeans for a person that is 6'3" and only 31" around but 36" to 38" in length these jeans are a great fit. I'm very picky on the jeans and stuff i wear and so when i find a great pair i tent to stick to only that brand. before these i had been going to jcpenny for the skinny jeans by Arizona. but unfortunately they stopped making them in my length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the jeans, May 18, 2014
The jeans are great! My son has very long legs so it's hard to find jeans for him. The fit is good And they came when expected. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars only wranglers I look good in says my GF, April 30, 2014
A mid rise lighter denim. I was looking for a jean that had a longer inseam. I sometimes like to wear boots these look great with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Men's jeans, April 27, 2014
I love these jean's on my husband they look great! Shipping is very fast however this time the front pockets were sewn shut. Used a pair of seam rippers to fix the problem. Good as new!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jeans Fit!, February 17, 2014
These jeans look good and fit great. Being able to find a 29 x 36 pair was really good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-looking jeans, reasonably priced, December 25, 2013
Really like these jeans--not cut too baggy, nor too slim. I'm 5'10", 175 lbs, the 34 X32 fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, December 20, 2013
Very comfortable fit, great price, I love these jeans. Bought two more of the exact same. Highly recommend these jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality pair of jeans, December 19, 2013
The fit was just perfect. They look great and they fit great on a slimmer frame. Not baggy and fit very comfortably. Will buy another pair in different color

Wrangler Men's Retro Slim Straight Jean