5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says...RUGGED WEAR
So far I'm loving these jeans. The straight, relaxed fit is excellent. (I like a looser fit since I have bigger thighs from mountain biking... :-) ) The fabric is good and thick. Not like the pathetic, uber-thin denim that so many companies have moved towards. And of course, these are available in my length! 36! Good work, Wranglers!

If I had one...
Published 12 months ago by Christopher

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart!
I bought these hoping they'd hold up better than some of the other pairs of jeans I own. Within a week or so after buying them, I ripped off a belt loop while pulling them up. The leather/fake leather/whatever Wrangler patch on the back also managed to tear along the stitching somehow.

They're comfortable, and the denim itself seems like it would hold up to...
Published 19 months ago by Josh

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart!, May 15, 2013
This review is from: Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight Fit Jean (Apparel)

They're comfortable, and the denim itself seems like it would hold up to some wear and tear, but that's no good when the pants fall apart.

I have another pair of NON-"Rugged" Wranglers I've worn for a year or 2 that are still holding up fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, but started coming apart., November 21, 2013
When I first put these jeans on, they were on of the most comfortable pair of new jeans I have ever put on. The fit was perfect and there was no need to break them in to be comfortable. However, maybe a month or two after I got them, I noticed the fabric around the waste was starting to come apart. Soon enough there was a hole, then not must later the belt loop broke off. I'm not rough on my jeans, I don't do a lot of physical labor in these things, just casual pants for me. It's too bad too, I really liked the way the felt out of gate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what it says...RUGGED WEAR, November 25, 2013

If I had one complaint, I'd say that the rise is a little high. But nothing is perfect. Otherwise, these jeans are really good, and I'll order more in the future.

3.0 out of 5 stars 36x36 Wranglers, November 17, 2012
Fit is loose but allright. Extra room in crotch is nice. Puchased because 36x36 size is difficult to find at reasonable price. Fabric is on the thin side and seam stitching is minimal. Won't hold up to heavy duty use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Wranglers ever, May 21, 2013
Renaissance Man (Glen Oaks, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight Fit Jean, Blue, 38x32
Thin, flimsy fabric that looks cheap; color & material almost looks dirty. Not classy enough to be even be considered casual, and not nearly rugged enough to be considered for work. Worst Wranglers I ever bought. ASIN: B006K9XS9A

See similarly described Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Fit Jean, Vintage Indigo,38x32, ASIN: B0007G8W3O. It's superb, and superior in every way.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jeans fit nice, December 2, 2013
great jeans, fit good, i usually want 36 long, but in this case they are too long for me in boots, i should have went with 34 long,
I am 6ft 4in tall, I might get this hemmed

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, October 9, 2014
The material is decent, but the fit isn't quite right. The crotch is too 'long', the thighs too narrow, and all of the pockets are just too small. My wallet barely fits in the rear pocket. I'm comparing these to the fit of Levi's and Lee jeans. Also, these are the 'bluest' jeans I've ever bought.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Irregularlities, March 7, 2013
So, I bought these jeans in two washes for my husband. He always wears the same size. Always. Yet, the other wash fit him and these didn't. When I held them up to the other pair, they were at least a full inch in the waist smaller. Same fit, same everything, just different color.

Thank goodness Amazon is so excellent about returns!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 21, 2013
I really liked this product because the quality was better than I thought. Also, when I tried it on, it fit very well, and it arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars wrangle sizes, October 29, 2014
It's very difficult to get companies to agree on what is 34in length. Changing the waist seems to change the definition of 34 in inseam. I suppose everyone faces this problem. Wrangler's sizes are pretty accurate, but I do notice the 35w 34inseam is longer than the 34w 34inseam.

It's wonderful to finally have pants that mostly fit. It has been so many years of struggling with what I can thrift shop for and the 10 year old pants I got off Amazon. These were on a good sale $25 for jeans.

Great price. Good fit. Great look. Great quality.

Wrangler Men's Rugged Wear Relaxed Straight Fit Jean