5.0 out of 5 stars wRANGLER 35005 STRETCH JEANS JUST TERRIFIC
These jeans are "A"plus Jeans - great lightweight fit, extra long zipper that more for adults. Best jeans ever.You will be pleased with these jeans.
Published 18 months ago by Larry Pittmon

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design.
Baggy in the crouch and the first and last belt loops are too close to the zipper. Belt will not work with these pants.
Published 16 months ago by Andy H

5.0 out of 5 stars wRANGLER 35005 STRETCH JEANS JUST TERRIFIC, August 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit just right., July 29, 2013
Doug Olsen (Omaha Nebraska) - See all my reviews
I'am big man, and always seem to have a hard time finding jeans that will fit me. When I discovered these wrangler jeans, I jumped right
on it and put in a order. I received them quikely, and when I tried them on they fit perfect. I plan on ordering more of them very soon.
A++++++++++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, August 9, 2013
Save your cash - why buy the "brand name" - Wrangler jeans are well-tailored, well-made and fit perfect. Buy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy & Pleased With The Product, September 3, 2013
Very happy with the size, we tried the larger size and thought they might be too big but they weren't. The very soft feel to the Jeans was really a great plus for a new pair. I don't expect them to shrink one bit. I believe the fuller leg and seat area is making them a very comfortable style hubby really likes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 20, 2013
I ordered these jeans for my husband. He loves the Wrangler brand, and these jeans do not disappoint. The jeans fit true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable :), October 23, 2013
Ron Dominick (Chattanooga, TN) - See all my reviews
I am very please with the fit and comfort of these jeans. I like the fact that they are not the typical "heavy" material jean. Just the right weight for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once You Try Them, You'll Buy More!, January 13, 2015
I'm tall (6'3"), and when I was young, I used to be thin as a rail (though decades of three squares a day has changed that). So finding jeans that fit well has always been challenging. A long inseam (36") made purchasing jeans at retail stores an exercise in futility. So for many years, I bought my jeans from cataloger Eddie Bauer. Oh sure, I would try other mail order firms from time to time, but never found a pair of jeans that fit comfortably. I'm no longer young (Daddy was feeling his oats when Ike was in the White House) and much of the vanity that plagued me in my youth has dissipated. Be forewarned as you continue reading, that comfort, not appearance, now tempers all my purchasing decisions. It was time to purchase a couple pairs of jeans, and because Eddie is getting awful pricey, I decided to see what was being offered here on Amazon. The price was right, and the reviews were good, so I ordered a pair of these "just to see". Boy, I'm I glad I did!! These jeans are designed for guys who want comfort over a full range of movement. First, the material; although the description says "flex denim", it is not "stretchy" (remember double-knit?). I think they may be referring to the fact that the material is a bit lighter weight than your average jeans, thus avoiding much of the stiffness. The material reminds me very much of some painter's pants I owned years ago; soft and very pliable. Now for the fit; generously cut (though not baggy) in the seat and crotch. No binding of your manhood when you sit or squat! Plenty of room in the legs too. The waste is cut high enough so your belt sits comfortably above your hips, avoiding the embarrassment of plumber's crack when you're on your hands and knees, bent over without your glasses, looking for that damned little screw you dropped. Finally, the inseam length is also generous. When you're sitting with your legs crossed, these pants won't be jacked half-way up your calf. So, in conclusion, if you're trying to make a fashion statement with hip-hugging, tight-legged, twig & berry squeezing pants, you will be sorely disappointed with these jeans. But, if you're a working man, looking for a well-fitting, comfortable pair of britches, I'll bet you a fresh tin of Shinola and a Moon Pie, that you will appreciate slipping into a pair of these jeans!! I just ordered two more pair!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Wrangler Jeans, October 15, 2013
Betty Pinchefsky (Deltaville VA USA) - See all my reviews
Very fond of Wranglers, the stonewashed material is very soft and comfortable. The crotch is just right for a man. Will only wear Wranglers from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design., October 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & price, October 4, 2013
Jimbomania (Mount Vernon, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
I got these for myself, buying jeans in my size (60x28) has always been a challenge. These fit just fine and move well too. Not true stretch jeans like the ones with spandex in them, and they are a little bit on the thin side as far as material thickness goes, but they also didn't cost $70 per pair either. I've washed them twice and wear them everyday for nearly two weeks already, holding up nicely and I'm about 5'8" and weigh a solid 350 pounds. So short and obese and they're doing OK so far. If anything changes or they start to break down quickly I'll update my review. Otherwise I'd recommend these.