5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Men's Premium Performance Cowboy Cut Jean (0047MWZ)
Excellent jeans - high quality, heavy-weight denim which shows minimal shrinkage and wears well.
Published 13 months ago by P. A. Lazzeri

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have orderd Regular.
I like the jeans but I will have to lose a little weight to fit into them. Don't want to return.
Published 10 months ago by William K. Gardner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler Men's Premium Performance Cowboy Cut Jean (0047MWZ), July 17, 2013
P. A. Lazzeri (barcelona, spain) - See all my reviews
The fit of these 0047MWZ jeans, the new version version of the classic cowboy jean (0013MWZ), is a major improvement with a better waist height and narrower but not over-tight legs. The fob pocket is larger and more accessible, as are the front pockets which are deeper and with lower openings.
Until now, my favourite jean was the original-style Levi 505 jean, an all-American Classic in my view better than the 501, but Levis lost the plot totally with the 505 and the denim is now inferior and flimsy and the cut has been changed and varies with the factory in which they were made.
The Wrangler 47MWZ jeans are better-priced, better-quality and better-fitting. For me these are now the classic five-pocket western cut jean.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use to buy Levi's now i buy WRANGERS, February 18, 2014
If you have watched the spaghetti sauce commercial, than you know that I am talking about. Somehow you get into a habit and never change unless something crazy happens. For me that was the case with jeans. since College in the 60's I have always purchased Levi's, until. Well the last pair that I purchased were so baggy, and poorly constructed that after a couple of months I concluded not only that though I had already wasted my money on these 3 pair of 501s, I was not going to waste anymore time on them. So after washing them, I put them into the Goodwill Bag, and starters shopping for new jeans. Ultimately my search led me to Wanglers. I am not sure if this is what Levi's use to be, but they are for certain what a pair of Jeans need to be. I have not had them long enough to say any thing about there durability, but for sure they are made of thick denim like the old Levi's, and the sticking is on the mark as well. I definitely think this is a keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler premium, November 13, 2013
Five star's for the jeans, but the labeling was wrong so I got the wrong size. I guess I need to lose some weight anyway, but it would be nice to have pants that fit now at least. I just don't feel like going through the hastle of returning these, plus with a 12 hour grave yard shift, I just don't have the time or patience to deal with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars I should have orderd Regular., October 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade, October 25, 2013
These fit better than the original. More room in the pockets, easier to access the coin pocket, better fitting waist and slim cut thru legs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great work pants, October 1, 2013
These last longer then many others for my husbend who is in consturtion. they work well and fit good - not super tight so he can still move

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Comfort, November 1, 2013
I underestimated the potential of Wrangler jeans still I got my first pair and now I'm more hooked on them as anything I would have imagined. There's no discomfort and it stretches with your movement. The feedback you get from your friends tell you, you did great it getting this pair of jeans. I totally love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrangler's Sizing is Strange but the Quality is Great, August 2, 2014
I got these as a replacement for a pair of original fit cowboy cut jeans I ordered. Same size and length, different cut. At 38x32 they still fit fine in the waist but the legs are quite a bit larger than I'd expect for something billed as "slim fit." Still, they aren't as ridiculously overlarge as the original fits and all in all I think it's roughly the right balance of roominess/form fittingness. The material is sturdy and tough and will hold up probably 10 times longer than other jeans for the same price. I bought three more pairs in the same size if that tells you anything.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Slim and don't Fit, July 2, 2014
kerbe (BROOKHAVEN, MS, United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans are made of an extraordinarily heavy and stiff denim - so if you're looking for heavy-duty you've come to the right place! If, however, you're looking for a nicely-fitted jean to compliment your slim or athletic build, keep looking: These jeans are baggy in the seat and thigh, even after the recommended three washings and dryings!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit different than expected, returning, August 10, 2014
I love 13MWZ wranglers jeans. I got these hoping the fit would be similar but with the premium performance thickness and strength. For me these are too tight in the thighs, too loose in the waist with also being very low, like a 501 Levi's and strangely the cut around the ankle is slightly larger than the 13MWZ as well. I held up my 32x31 13mwz originals from 10 years ago and these pants, thighs are smaller and the cuff is larger. Makes for a pencil shaped leg. I have thighs and ankles that are difference sizes.

So for me at least wrangler only makes one style of jeans, the original. But I would love a premium performance version of those jeans, but these are not it unless you have very sleek thighs and big calves. Or are simply very slim.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›