Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon December 19, 2013
After losing over 200 lbs in the last 2 years, I finally reached a point where I no longer had clothes in storage to wear. I was trying to wear jeans from years ago which were 2-3 sizes too big. Jeans have gotten more complex since I last bought some (high rise, low rise, mid rise, boot cut, skinny jeans, relaxed fit, etc.). Since I hate going to the store or mall, I decided to order a variety of jean brands and styles to figure out what I liked the most.

I have a 32" inseam and ordered the 18x32 size. Length-wise they were just a bit long. Most jeans tends to shrink after washing, so I assumed the length would shorten up. However, this particular pair did not shrink at all although the Levi's I ordered (reviewed separately) did shorten up a bit much. Overall, I would say these run a little long as even now they will catch under the edge of my shoes at times.

As far as the waist, I find these jeans a little looser than the comparable Levi's I ordered. I have since gone back and ordered a pair of 16x32 and am very pleased with those but I do still have the issue with them being a bit long. I started to order 30" but felt they would likely be too short. I would prefer too long over too short!

Overall, I really like these jeans and would order them again in the future. One other thing to note is they are heavily laden with dye, much moreso than the Levi's. The first pair was only washed once and some of the dye still rubbed off on my shoes & socks. The second pair, I washed twice on heavy duty and did not incur the problem with the dye rubbing off.
44 comments|44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2012
According to the rather vague and uncertain description Amazon gives for these jeans, you can't really be sure you're buying Wranglers. It says they are by the makers of Wranglers, but the title is "As Real as" suggesting a knock-off. Like butter vs. margarine - "I can't believe they're not Wrangler." Except, I can. Easily.

Anyway, I ordered two pairs of these - one pale, one dark. When I put on the pale pair, the fit loosely, as I intended for them to do, and they had the rise I wanted because I want to be comfortable, not strangled around the lower hips, when I ride my horses. However, the material was very thin, feeling like cheap denim, or long-worn denim that will rip soon. I decided to keep them, as they wouldn't be so hot in the summer, and give them a trial run.

I washed this pair, along with the dark pair I didn't try on, as I assumed two identically branded jeans of identical measurements would fit the same. Wrong. The dark pair are tight all around. Legs, waist, hips - all corset-like in feel. Plus the material is thicker. This would be a plus if the jeans fit right. But they don't. Now I've washed them and can't return them.

Bottom line: these jeans are exactly what you pay for - cheap, and inconsistent. I won't be buying them again.
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2014
This is the closes I could find to the Regular Rise Aura women's jean I used to buy, unfortunately Wrangler felt the need to discontinue them. I loved those jeans. These are comparable to them though I must say. They are very comfortable with just enough stretch to them. The only complaint I have about them is they are suppose to be boot cut but the bottom portion of the legs are extremely wide almost bell bottom. But I can live with that I guess. I am actually going to order me a couple more pairs, with the slight stretch to them they are great to ride in.
on March 28, 2014
I am very pleased with the way my Wrangler jeans fit, in fact I'm going to get another pair. I'm over the tight fitting jeans that are too uncomfortable to move in. These jeans are form hugging without cutting off your circulation.
on September 11, 2013
I love this pair of jeans!! Problem is, I ordered another pair in another color and they are not the same AT ALL. This pair is a nice, light fabric with a lot of stretch. My weight tends to fluctuate and these will do well to accommodate for that. Many jeans are tight in the waist for me, but these are not. They are very comfortable and not tight on the tummy at all! If you are between sizes and not sure what size to order, I recommend sizing down. I ordered both an 8 and a 10 and ended up keeping the 8. I truly LOVE these jeans!! I ordered another pair in a darker color and they are horrid! The fabric is thicker and stiff, the waist is tight, and the leg twists so the seam is in the front. They are the most horrible jeans I've ever had and I hate them! Ironic that two pairs of supposedly the exact same jeans are so vastly different. So buyer beware - just because you love one pair doesn't mean you will love another!
on May 11, 2012
love 'em once they're on - but the zip is too short to let my very pear shape butt in - it's a battle to the finish getting them on and then you hope to god you don't have to pee any time soon ... A nice fit - not tight and unsightly
These fit me very well! I love that it fit my curves so well. And it has a high enough waist to hide a bit of my tummy without appearing to be "Mom" jeans. The jeans came very fast too. Always a plus. I am a curvy woman...big hips...and I had not 1 problem withj these jeans. I will be buying mor in the future without a doubt. Very excited to have finally found a great pair of jeans!
on March 18, 2014
I found that these fit exactly as I planned. In my best weight, I wear a 6, but I'm on a reducing diet and wanted something that I could be comfortable in and look good as well, so I chose size 8 knowing they were "stretchy" somewhat. These look very nice and the length is an uncommon gift for tall girls/women like me, as Levis is for some reason, reticent to offer longs in any normal style (only in the ones in which one agrees to expose her underwear and the beginnings of her rear end do they sell tall size, which seems a little counter productive, no pun intended). They make me look good and don't have any pull in any funny places, and the length, which I especially need until I lose 10 pounds, is great. I recommend them highly.
on January 30, 2016
Was looking for a sturdy pair of jeans. There are very few out there now that are made of real cotton. These jeans fit the bill. I have chosen the Casted Blue Indigo with 99% cotton and 1% spandex (please look at product description since different colors have different material type). And yes, I finally got a pair that feels and wears like the ones you got in earlier days, promising to last a long time even under the toughest challenges. I have attached a picture taken from the back of the materials as a comparison between the Wrangler (left) and a $112 pair of NYD jeans (right).
The fit is excellent (true to size), and even if they claim to sit below the waist, they have a nice high back that won't pull down when sitting. My jeans were made in Mexico with good quality.
review image
on February 18, 2015
I ordered these Wranglers in my size 14, when I received them. they were tight all over... not cool. I like the snug fit in my thighs but the waist was too tight that it created a double large muffin top. I will have to keep searching. It is hard to find the right fit online. I can't find high waist in stores, I only see skinny jeans, jeggings and barely straight leg, super low rise, low rise and mid rise that hits below the belly button. I'm sorry but I don't want to wear jeans for the younger crowd. I'm in my fifties with a muffin top and would rather have jeans that are slightly above the natural waist. I want to hid my muffin top, and not so perfect abs. I also wear tunics or tops that hit at the beginning of the thigh joint.
I'll take my measurements again and compare with Wrangler Company.