Gallery Girls 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. All Tomorrow's Parties New York City is a place where people come to live their dreams and the seven "Gallery Girls" are no exception. These young women all share a passion for art -- but are divided by their Manhattan and Brooklyn lifestyles. Kerri Lisa lands an internship with Art Advisor Sharon Hurowitz, as Chantal Chadwick and Claudia Martinez prepare to open their own art gallery, End of Century. This puts the pressure on their friend Angela Pham who is anxious to spark a career in photography. Meanwhile, Maggie Schaffer meets with her former boss and art gallery owner Eli Klein and bumps into Liz Margulies who is currently interning at his space. Amy Poliakoff, who is also working for Sharon, goes to an after-party hosted by Eli and has too much to drink, making some of the ladies uncomfortable.
2. What Goes On The morning after the End of Century Opening, Claudia arrives to find everything a complete mess and to make matters worse, Chantal shows up two hours late. Maggie returns to Eli's gallery to complete her internship and he doesn't waste any time with assigning her tedious tasks - forcing Liz to question why she puts up with him.
3. Wild Child Chantal and Claudia put on a new show in hopes of selling some art to pay the bills. Amy and Kerri get invited by their boss Sharon to check out an art show and the girls are given the task of picking out a piece of artwork. Liz meets her Dad for dinner, which brings up old wounds from the past. While out on the town, Maggie gets cornered into a heated discussion by Amy.
4. I'm Not Sorry Kerri hosts a housewarming party and decides to invite the Gallery Girls. Shortly thereafter, Amy stops by Eli's gallery to persuade Liz to meet and resolve their issues. Angela gets frustrated with her friend Alex when he has trouble securing a location for her photo show. Maggie's boyfriend takes her out for her birthday, but his beer-drinking buddies threaten to ruin the night.
5. I'm Set Free Amy hosts a dinner party and invites the girls, however, the evening doesn't go quite as planned. To make some extra cash, Claudia and Chantal decide to throw an event with pop artist 'The Sucklord', but things get out of control at his show. Maggie heads home to visit her family who encourages her to quit Eli's gallery.
6. Who Loves The Sun Amy faces a career setback and offers her help to the EOC girls in planning a pop-up gallery at Art Basel in Miami. Liz invites only Maggie and Angela to her father's art warehouse, which doesn't stop Claudia and Chantal from showing up uninvited.
7. Beginning To See The Light Drama ensues at a club in Miami when Liz confronts Claudia and Chantal and Maggie's crew is too rowdy. Amy delivers on her promise to produce a pop-up gallery for Angela, Claudia and Chantal.
8. Wrap Your Trouble In Dreams Chantal skips off to Paris leaving Claudia to hold down the fort at EOC. Maggie and Amy search for paid employment while Kerry struggles with deciding between her job and internship.
I was bored. Should have saved my $1.99. Do these girls (and yes, I say girls and NOT women) really think that they are all that? Read morePublished 9 months ago by henry1974
I paid to watch this stupid show, and the video will not load on any of my devices. What a waste of money.Published 13 months ago by Audrey
The real world meets the art world. It was an entertaining first season. I hope it gets picked up again.Published 16 months ago by Katherine