5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty -- She's Gonna Love You!
Published on February 2, 2012 by RackEmUp

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but wasn't exactly how I expected it.
The bracelet looks just like the picture and my daughter loved it. The face broke off the bangle almost right away. Where the description said that it comes with a gift box it should have said a gift bag. This made it a little more difficult to wrap.
Published 20 months ago by Joanne Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty -- She's Gonna Love You!, February 2, 2012
This was an impulse purchase -- something I try not to do -- but it was in my Wish Basket, it was marked down, and it was the last one in stock, so I bought it. Well, it's the cutest piece of jewelry I've seen in a long time. Now the problem is which of my two granddaughters should I give it to? I bought it for the 5 year old but learned that the one who turned 16 loves Hello Kitty too! Who knew? With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I'm thinking I should see if I can turn one Hello Kitty Silver Tone Charm Bracelet into two. And while I'm still in review mode . . . JerseyBling was just great to deal with. Not only did the bracelet arrive the very next day, but there was an added piece of "bling" thrown in. The whole experience was a positive one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very age appropriate and pretty, July 18, 2013
This is something that would look as though I spent 50 dollars on the set, when really, I got a steal on here. The shipping and packaging was top notch. Very awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, March 23, 2013
S. M. MCCOY "Steffiemarie" (Pleaantville, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
It was agift for my God Child and she is 6 years old and she loved it. She wears it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, March 14, 2013
My daughter absolutley loves this bracelet/necklace set! I highly recommed this product to anyone who loves Hello Kitty! Very HAppy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but wasn't exactly how I expected it., January 27, 2013
Joanne Jones "BookNut" (Chesterfield, MI United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars The bracelet is pretty But..., January 4, 2013
I thought this bracelet would be smaller, so that my grand daughter could wear it. But when I tried to put it on there was a sharp point that cut my hand in three places and made me bleed. I was very unhappy. My son in law cut the point off for me with a drummel. That should not have happened at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, December 23, 2012
Purchased for my 4 yr old daughter to go in the jewelry box she is getting for Xmas. Nice quality and prettier in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!!!, December 1, 2012
This came exactly as the picture shows. It also came in a little red oriental style drawstring bag. I bought it for my 6 year old niece who loves Hello Kitty. It is perfect for her and is just what I was looking for. The price was great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 24, 2012
Absolutely beautiful. I have always wanted a hello kitty bangle and I am so happy that I found one. I love the crystals especially when they glitter in the sun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hello Kitty, February 8, 2014
I had to wait forever and a day for this to arrive, but it was worth the wait. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Hello Kitty-obsessed niece. The price was great too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›