Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WraptorSkinz Kearas Psycho Stripes Skin for Beats Solo HD Headphones (Headphones not included), Neon Teal/Hot Pink
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 30, 2012
We bought these for my daughter who has white beats. They were easy to apply and so far have stayed on with no problems at all. For the money, this was a great way to make her Beats different from everyone else's. Many friends have commented on them and want to know where they came from. It is a inexpensive enough gift to buy in more colors!
on November 27, 2012
It got here in sufficient time. I love the way it looks. My solo beats look brand new. I'm happy with this product
on November 17, 2013
Exactly as showed, the colors are bright and beutiful , better that just plain black , love it , they go with my personality
on December 12, 2014
These work amazing!
on September 22, 2014
My niece loved the skins and they fit her beats perfectly.
on November 25, 2014
Everything is as expected. No complaints!
on February 12, 2015
Cute...but it doesn't fit!
on May 14, 2015
Did not fit my beats
on August 17, 2015
not worth the money
on September 23, 2014
Was very dissatisfied with these as we thought they were the actual headphones. Can't find a way to ask for a refund and send them back. Wish they didn't cost so much for just stickers.