5.0 out of 5 stars Gift
Mt grandson was so happy to get this as a gift and has played with a lot. Great for children.
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
our 6year old grandson likes it...so i guess it was worth the money...i think it was overpriced but who am i to argue with a little boy,lol:)
Published 6 months ago by liz

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 23, 2014
This review is from: Wreck-it Ralph Wreck-It Ralph - Wall Smashing Action with Bricks (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, January 13, 2014
My 5 year old grandson lost interest immediately. It is cheaply made and over advertised on television. It certainly did not compare to the hype.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute gift for my 4 yr son!, January 7, 2014
My son loves this wreck it Ralph toy! It's small enough to travel with us but not to small if you have younger children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for 4 year old, January 5, 2014
It was a good toy for a 4 year old. He was asking for this toy and love it. Glad we bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this., January 3, 2014
My 3 year old loves this toy. I don't understand why Wrek-It Ralph toys are sooooo over priced. This one was not too bad. We had promised him a reward for using the potty and this seemed to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson was so excited that santa delievered wreck it ralph to noni's house !, December 27, 2012
everything was pgk. good and fast delievery in time for christmas.
I was very pleased with my order.... thanks again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wreck it Ralph, December 16, 2012
It is the toy my grandson wanted, and has raved about; but I thought it was a little larger when I ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandsons Gift, December 8, 2012
My grandson will love it! Wreck it Ralph is available in many forms.He will have many hours of fun with this toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!, December 29, 2012
I paid $34.00 for this and now it's only $23.00 which is still way too much! It is hard for little hands to operate and it doesn't knock the wall down like the advertisement shows. Very cheaply made toy that's way over priced!! Very disappointed!!

Rate and Discover Movies