Wreckless Eric & Amy Rigby
Format: Audio CDChange
Price:$14.21 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 2, 2008
Yeah Eric - always good to have you back. Great album - except for Men in Sandals which is a stupid irritating song. Love the simple, touching, sarcastic, funny and to the point lyrics. Nice contrast between Amy's and Eric's voices smooth and rough. Get it - it's good. Oh yeah sounds like the Beatles at times if you like that.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 18, 2008
Okay, I just received the Wreckless Eric and Amy Rigby CD today. I was hoping the disc would capture their live set I saw in St.Louis instead I got some unexpected tunes, some pretty good , some just plain noisy with a lot of "background" junk. I like "Sandles". I like "Please be Nice to Her". However the other tunes will probably have to grow on me.
The Cd opens with Eric sounding like Sonny Bono with a Lou Reed "groove". This is an example of a tune that will have to grow on me. Granted I have only listen to this Cd three times but I like Amy by herself. Eric just a tad too weird for me.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again