5.0 out of 5 stars NO BLISTERS -- MIRACLE SOCKS!, February 22, 2009
This review is from: WrightSock Original Double Layer Running Crew Sock 3pk (Apparel)
I have used these to train for two marathons, both completely and absolutely blister-free! In fact, during the last marathon, I ran for hours in rain, mud, and puddles... and still blister free! These are the only socks I will now train in -- I have at least 5 or 6 pairs, all amazing! The only warning -- make sure you wash in warm water only! Happy running!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wright socks rock!, July 26, 2007
I first bought wright socks on the recommendation of a coach while training to run a marathon 5 years ago. They made it possible for me to train and run a marathon blister-free. I've been using the same four pair of socks for years, and they are by far my favorite socks...so I'm finally buying more so that they'll be the only socks I wear. Not that there is anything wrong with my old socks. I'm still using them five years later, and they're still keeping me blister free. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't stock the colored socks, because I've decided I want to wear them with my dress clothes, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wright Double Layer Socks, June 26, 2009
I discovered these socks about 17 years ago when I began a walking program in earnest. I have very narrow feet and finding walking shoes that my foot did not move about in on vigorous walking was an impossibility. This moving and rubbing caused constant blisters on my feet. Someone suggested these socks and I've worn nothing else since. They are practically indestructible. In fact, I still have some of my original ones and they have not technically worn out but have finally become so dingy I decided to reward myself with some new bright white ones. AND....you will not get blisters with the protection of the double layer of these socks. Did I mention that I really like these socks?

5.0 out of 5 stars WrightSock, February 9, 2012
These socks are wonderful. If your feet sweat these are the perfect ones. They keep your feet dry. Very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sock for hiking and running!, March 15, 2011
Bought several pair for a trip of a month straight of camping and hiking. Very comfortable and never got a blister! I tried them for running, along with the shorter versions and I will not wear any other sock now. LOVE these socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great ice skating sock, March 6, 2011
Although these sock were designed for running, I have been using them for twenty years for ice skating. Their double wall construction does an outstanding job of reducing chaffing from close fitting custom skating boots. Unlike cotton socks, these are made with polyester which resists moisture absorbtion. That keeps your feet drier and further reduces friction.

Mine have lasted for years. They do shrink slightly over time but no more than others.

These socks have always been hard to find since sporting goods and running shoe stores do not carry them. Go figure but that works in favor of Amazon and Road Runner Sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks EVER, November 23, 2010
Linda D (Manchester, NH USA) - See all my reviews
I love these socks. No blisters and so comfortable. Feet don't sweat and the double layer makes for more cushioning between my feet and the shoes. Extremely happy with these socks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, October 19, 2010
Wonderful socks...wear well and are very comfortable. These are the only socks I wear now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Competes with Therasock, September 17, 2010
Since Therasock double socks are hard to find and very expensive, these socks are just about as good but costs much less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sock for Inline Skating., May 25, 2010
A couple years back I started up inline skating again. It was the first time since childhood. I have been wearing normal Cotton socks and also tried to use wool socks. I have tried all sorts of things but I still got blisters with only 45mins of using my blades. I have been researching for a while to find a sock that is good for inline skating and helps reduce the occurrence of blisters. I have tried different boots and different blades all together. Nothing seemed to work.

Finally, I came across these on an inline skate shop and after further research I found they came highly recommended for anyone who gets blisters easily like I do. So I decided to give them a try. I took my blades out to a long smooth trail not too far away from my house. The results were great. I was able to go 9 miles without an getting a blister. Before these socks, I could not even go more then 3 miles without getting a blister. I did not start to feel any friction where I usually get a blister while using my blades until the 7th mile.

I highly recommend these socks to anyone who is active. They do reduce blisters and also make your feet far cooler when really active.

Rate and Discover Movies