5.0 out of 5 stars These really do prevent blisters
Published 21 months ago by Lin B.

3.0 out of 5 stars Makes my feet smell
This is the only pair of socks I own that make my feet smell. Not sure what is up with that. They look good, and they feel good... but because of the smelly feet, I tend to not want to wear them anymore.
Published 15 months ago by Andrea M. Olivier

5.0 out of 5 stars These really do prevent blisters, May 30, 2013
I bought these WrightSocks with more than a bit of scepticism. Blister-preventing socks? But, honestly, after getting some really huge (and dangerously close to becoming infected) blisters while in Hawaii on vacation, I decided to give them a whirl. They are great! Really soft and comfy with no padding, but the double layer technology does prevent my feet from heating up and I've walked for miles on hot pavement in some large cities and never gotten another blister on my tender tootsies. The color is really sweet- a nice fushia pink. But I also reverse them for an all-white sock look as well. I'm a WrightSock fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, September 4, 2013
This socks stay right where you put them when you put them on. Another words they do no bunch twist or make you feet sweat. A wee bit pricey but worth every penny in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for minimalist running., April 1, 2013
Pro's - Keeps foot cool and blister free.
Con's - Possibily cut va little too low but you van just buy the quater socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!, July 11, 2013
Have purchased these socks before and loved the two layers that prevent blisters while I run (or walk around an amusement park for hours on end). I wear a 6.5 running shoe and the small fits perfectly. The socks are very soft and lightweight and while the cut is low they will not slip down on your heels. While on the pricey side they are very well made; my original two pairs lasted 3 years. They also dry quickly so they travel well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running Comfort!, July 8, 2013
Wrightsocks are great socks to prevent blisters when running or walking! I like this particular style for the summer because these are lighter than my other Wrightsocks and keep my feet a bit cooler during workouts. I lent a pair to a member of our fast walking group and haven't seen them since. She adopted them. I told another running friend about them and she is now a convert. Highly recommend to all runners and anyone who has to walk distances for work or exercise. As for fit, I wear a 6.5 shoe and ordered the medium in these (I have size small in other styles). The medium fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks ever!, February 25, 2014
These are the BEST socks I've ever bought. They are wonderful. No wrinkling or bunching up at the toe, they breathe well, they are smooth- no big bumps of stitching or anything. I can walk miles and not even know they're on!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, August 15, 2013
I can't say enough good things about these socks. I have 3 white pair
that I bought several years ago and they are as comfortable as when
I first bought them. I wish they even had a higher ankle sock, I would
be sure to be them also!

5.0 out of 5 stars No blisters, August 2, 2013
Amazon Customer "Alexmarie" (Syracuse, New York United States) - See all my reviews
Nice socks that don't leave blisters behind. I use them with my running shoes. I don't run, but I walk between 4 and 6 miles on the treadmill every day. With these socks, even new sneakers don't rub. They wash well and dry nicely. This is our third set of these socks - bought so my daughter doesn't steal mine when she leaves for college this month! I have size 9 feet. She has size 8 and they fit us both well.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug fitting socks, June 10, 2013
I love these! I would have given 5 stars but after washing and drying they seem to have shrunk a little. They fit snug, snug and still are not uncomfortable but my big toe feels a bit constricted. I will recommend these, but will recommend to order a size larger or just don't put them in the dryer maybe. I want to order another pair when I can afford them. They are very expensive for my little pocketbook!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sock for tennis shoes!, September 8, 2014
Soft, smooth fit, lightweight and very breathable. They're thin but wear like iron so they are worth the price. My first pair lastest about 3 years and stayed super comfy. I've actually become kind of a "sock snob" after trying several brands trying to find one that won't make my feet feel hot and sweaty in tennis shoes. Since finding these socks I won't wear anything else for everyday walking, camping and hiking. Medium is slightly roomy for size 7.5 but does not bunch up.