4.0 out of 5 stars Works well
I have neglected my skin for many years. Wrinkle Redeaux did an amazing job of firming my skin, slightly lifting the jaw line, and giving my face a healthy look. At 58 yrs. old, I cannot expect miracles but this product exceeded my expectations. I noticed a difference after 4 days. It is gentle on sensitive skin and does not have an irritating fragrance.
Published 21 months ago by doglady

3.0 out of 5 stars too soon to tell
I've been using this cream for approx. 2 weeks and haven't really noticed any difference so far.
My problem with this product is that it makes your face shinny even if you take a paper towl and pat your face with it.
I'm a guy and don't want to walk around looking like I'm using something.
Published 14 months ago by Joseph Franchella

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Wrinkle Redeaux - Expert Skin Formula - Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles. Clinically Tested, Immediate and Long Term Benefits (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cream!, August 18, 2012
This product works great! After using Strivectin for 3 years and no longer seeing results, I went looking for an update. This cream provides lots of moisture and is clinically tested and proven to show results. You can feel the difference immediately and will see it in about 2 weeks. It has reduced the depth of the wrinkles on my forehead, vanished the ones around my mouth and the best part is that it firms the jawline up for those of you over 50, like me! I use a different eye cream for lines around the eye though. It is also priced reasonably. It's really a super cream!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels firm, September 16, 2013
I just order my second one. Since I started using it my skin feels firmer. Not sure about reducing the appearance of fine lines but couple of days ago I had a video call with a relative that I haven't seen for couple of months and he ask me if I had something done because I look fresher....
I really like this product. I have tried others but they don't make my skin feel same way, plus is not as expensive as other anti-wrinkle products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkle cream, April 1, 2013
This product works amazing and I love the price. There is so many products I have tried and Redeaux has worked the best most products I used was more exspensive than Redeaux.

3.0 out of 5 stars too soon to tell, July 13, 2013
I'm a guy and don't want to walk around looking like I'm using something.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is awesome. Such an inexpensive product for all the benefits, July 18, 2014
This product is awesome. Such an inexpensive product for all the benefits.. I would thoroughly recommend Redeaux. It really works. I will be telling all my contacts about it...

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep telling her that her face is beautiful with the cream or without, July 25, 2014
My wife has been using this product for a while... whenever ever she runs out she asks me to order her another one (it makes her feel special that I order it for her)....she always reminds me that she loves her face and it's all due to this cream... I keep telling her that her face is beautiful with the cream or without, but she swears it's the cream... so be it... if it makes her happy, then this product deserves 5 stars. Buy this for your wife or girlfriend, you might win some brownie points with very little effort... Good Luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars not too shabby, July 14, 2014
worked really well around the corners of the eyes. I work outside so constant squinting is the problem. This definitely helped smooth out the dramatic lines and soften my overall look. I'm not into magic potions, but gave this a shot and it helped a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, September 8, 2013
great product and it does what it says it will do and on my old face that is great. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars this works, August 24, 2013
Ted P. Siegel (Seminole, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
this product really works but it takes a few weeks to see the difference and you have to keep using it but i love it. Buy it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›