5.0 out of 5 stars A REVIEW FROM SOMEONE USING THE PRODUCT
Okay, here we go. I'm as suspicious as the rest of you and just as easily manipulated to buy into TV ads. The product arrived and of course I forgot to cancel within the time limit and wracked up unnecessary charges. Finally cancelled. In the meantime I had two jars and used them conscientiously (sp?). Before the first jar was gone I noticed a new smoothness to my...
Published 20 months ago by Camille V. Cira

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the automatic enrollment, they want to bill you monthly!
I thought for the 3.95 trial price, I would love to try a new product, especially if it was as good as all the reviews. So I ordered the 15 day trial size. I then get an email confirming my trial order and that I've been automatically enrolled in their monthly refill program. That I have 30 days to call and cancel. I called immediately and cancelled the order. No...
Published 21 months ago by Cyndy_B

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Total scam, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Wrinkle Rewind: Intensive Recovery Anti-Aging Cream (Misc.)
This product is an absolute scam. I bought it because the advertisement on Facebook stated that it was recommended by Dr. Oz. He stated that he would never endorse a particular product and anyone using his picture or name for advertisement purposes is doing so without his consent.
I ordered the 15 day trial size. I then get an email confirming my trial order and that I've been automatically enrolled in their monthly refill program. Called several times to cancel my membership, and after being connected to customer service, the line goes dead. Then canceled on-line, and then they said I have to return the product or I am going to be charged over $78 for the "trial" size. Clicked to get the RMA number and got a letter canceling my membership, but no RMA #. Without it, the letter said I could not return the product and will be charged.
I saw other reviews where people did not get their money back; therefore, I simply blocked the company from my credit card. I also sent them an email asking for an RMA number and reconfirming the cancellation of my membership.

1.0 out of 5 stars OUCH - Very bad skin reaction, June 10, 2013
After being pulled-in by the product ad, I tried it. A couple days later,my face, neck & chest where I made the application turned red, swelled-up, bumps,ichy, soar, & very unattractive. Clearly I was having a bad reaction to one or more of the ingredients. I've tried various creams in the past & have never had any problems. Oddly enough, it seems to get progressively worse even though I immediately stopped using the product after the 1st symptoms arrived. This is day 3 & if it doesn't start showing signs of fading, I'm going to end up with a dermatologist visit.

So, For me - it was a bad -bad experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, July 30, 2013
THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM. I ordered it and with 1/2 hr decided to cancel. The "cancel anytime at this number and a friendly representative will be available" is hogwash. I tried 4 times. Each time they went thru a tape recorded schpeel about how about this alternative, and this, and this and FINALLY it rings thru to a customer service rep. As soon as it starts to ring, the call aborts. In other words the only way to cancel is to get the product and mail it back with you paying for the postage. They better not charge my credit card. I had one opportunity to leave a message. I very firmly said to cancel my order. Made no difference. Yesterday they said it was in the mail. First time I've ever done anything like this online and it will be my last!

2.0 out of 5 stars Contacting customer service, June 27, 2013
I have not even opened the product when I discovered that my Visa had already been charged $78.49. I called the automatic voice and cancelled it but cannot get this charge off of my credit card without contacting customer service and there is no number other than the automatic. So I will just have my bank return the amount and lodge a protest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, April 9, 2013
Susan Bottari (Larchmont, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This stuff is wonderful. I use it conjunction with the Revivagenix serum. Noticeable difference. It also smells really good. Recommend it highly !

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT...SEEMS TO BE WORTH WHILE., January 28, 2014
I like it. It is very easy to apply and it appears to be smoothing out the areas in my face,where I need it most. The lines seem to be disappearing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money. I agree that the positive remarks were probably entered by the company, November 3, 2013
Product does not perform.....and why would it? Ingredients are very common, things you would find in any drugstore cream. I bought through a phone solicitation. They promised me a two week trial before my card was charged but put 99.95 on mt credit card 5 days after I received the package.

4.0 out of 5 stars Uncertain, January 13, 2014
Loved how it made my skin feel...there is something astringent in it that tightens everything up, and we can all do with that! Problem is, WHAT exactly IS in it? How about a complete list of ingredients? I went on line and read reviews from the Beauty & Truth website - if I had visited this website earlier, I would NEVER have ordered the product. Luckily, going through Amazon meant I had no ordering hassles. I will probably not order it again. Feels like a scam.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM NUVIE SKIN CARE, December 21, 2013
I made the mistake of enrolling in their free trial. As others reviews have indicated, they engage in deceptive business practices that will surface on your credit card statement. I have accumulated over two hours of wait time trying to get their customer service reps on the phone. For all I know their customer service reps do not actually exist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Given a chance..., July 21, 2014
Yes, the introduction to this product was sleazy and made promises not kept as far as the marketing program went (most all of us who tried this were caught in the same `auto-renewal scheme which is a bother and bad business). But get past the problems this company had with its initial presentation and simply use the moisturizer as directed and test it for yourself. The ingredients are indeed listed on the box in which the cream is delivered and do not suggest any miracle drug. But use is for a month, without prejudice, and likely you will notice a significant plumpness to the skin as the collagen is rebuilt and the fine wrinkles begin to recede.

For this reviewer the cream works as described, so if you have your initial jar handy, give it a whirl for month and see if your periorbital fine lines diminish. It certainly helps the bags beneath the eyes! Grady Harp, July 14

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›